How best friends convert into gays?

Pakistan
hi mylotees, i have listened somewhere that usually best friends are converted into gays?LOL. how is this possible.can you tell me how this thing happens? i have a best friend but just best friends not that type of relationship.LOL
@lomns98 (110)
I think it's true. I was dating this guy whom I was friends with for years. I think it's the fact that the two are significant others and share a great amount of love between each other
These people did not just turn this way. They had it in them all the time. They just waited till now to let it out. Good for you and your friend being just friends.
@o0jopak0o (6405)
your telling it like its a religion lol. well i think not, maybe there are always one but hiding it and just recently has the courage to say it.
@varron (453)
There are cases that best friends turn into gay. If it happens that your best friend is a gay, then there is a great potential of social influence that will takes place. The interest of the male friend will be influenced by the gays personalities likes and dislikes....but this things is seldom to happen.