is microworkers.com Scam ?

Bangladesh
Do someone have experienced with this site . is this a scam site ?
microworkers is not scam at all..I have paid thrice by them... you can even try minijobz.com with similar concept
@bnx2212 (712)
they always pay..
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
It's very legit. They just connect people that want to employ people to do little tasks with people that want to earn online. It's possible to earn money really fast at that website.
I need to try this out. Hopefully its still just as good.
• Brazil
Still is great!! For me, is the best earning site. Very easy and they pay. Sometimes, I received on the same day and, in others, I have to wait 2 weeks, but they always pay.
@Jargoness (1191)
• Israel
Nope. Legit. Paid me twice so far. Their support team is.. supportive. Look: http://yfrog.com/9fmicroworkersp
1. You must be more than 18 years of age or more. 2. You can have only one account. 3. You must feed the PIN number correctly after requesting money withdrawal which will come to you by postal mail. I make money through them. http://www.workathomewebs.com
I have joined Microworkers for some months and it is a honest earning website so far. It pays for me and never fails it yet. I am very active to do the tasks in Microworkers. The problem is it provides payment by Alertpay and Moneybookers. I wish it could support payment by Paypal again. I love China
@tash01 (2031)
• Jamaica
It's a legit and paying site i have receive payment twice.And i have hear of other people who have get paid from that site has well. So it's a legit an paying site,and i can prove that too.
@hasandu (157)
• Bangladesh
no friend... microworkers is not scam its a superv paying site.. i already earned around $40.. got my payment twice... and doing lots of work.. thanks
I do microworkers. I did not arrive the minimum cash out.But I think it is a legit site.