Do U Enjoy Watching Teen Flicks ???

@sunnycool (12736)
They're funny with moderate amounts of raunchiness----- I did watch the American Pie Series,$ex Drive(Teen Comedy),Euro Trip,,National Lampoons Adam and Eve,18 year old Virg!n and quiet a few which are struck in my mind now . To my surprise I lost hold of these Teen Movies----I couldnt keep up with the recent ones---So would you mind recommending few Good ones from the Past,Present and lets not think about the future ones What was the last Teen Flick you enjoyed???Do you watch them???
some of the funny ones are pretty cool to watch, and i do enjoy them. but i can't watch teen-chick-flicks. it's a bit too soppy and mushy and makes me feel things inside me that i don't want to feel.. my all time favorite is 'Empire Records'.. Liv Tyler was so hot in that movie but the last one i watched was 'Euro Trip'. that was a freaking hilarious one!
@sunnycool (12736)
Yuuup they sure bring in some thing---Euro Trip was good one---the scene where he gets tied up with the $luts I havent seen Empire Records---
how can you have not seen Empire Records? it's only the best darn teen movie ever made. i think it came out somewhere in '96 or '97. but it sure made waves when it did. ever hear the song '...video killed the radio star' ? that's the movie that made this song popular again
@sunnycool (12736)
Never heard of it until now---i came to know about its popularity in the IMDB too.Thank you for recommending this---cant wait to watch it I found the Torrent file and i'm downloading it
@drannhh (15235)
I have not watched a teen flick in at least 20 years and have no intention of starting now. In fact, I have not had the TV on in at least five months.
@sunnycool (12736)
Thats a stunner----how come you pass your time then---No TV No movies owww cant even imagine a day without them I'm not addicted to TV---i only catch up with the dance shows at specific times--mostly in the weekends
@drannhh (15235)
I draw and paint and garden and read books and hang out with my friends. We like to take day trips together and eat out at fun restaurants. Sometimes we go to the movie theatre but not very often as there are so many other interesting things to do! I'm not much of a dancer, but would still rather go dancing than watch somebody else do it on the tellie. Same thing with sports. I'd rather play than watch.
@sunnycool (12736)
wooow auntie you seem to be quiet pratical in your offline---never the less it keeps you really fit and busy all the time .Going on long drives with friends can be exciting
@bjcyrix (6910)
I do enjoy watching teen flicks. Though there are times when I dont feel like paying for them in theaters. I would just patiently wait for them to come on cable. I love to watch them whenever they're on cable again and that's even if Ive already watched it like a hundred times.LOL The few good teen movie classics for me would be Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, 10 Things I Hate About you, Never Been Kissed, Cant Hardly Wait, Clueless, She's All That, and Head Over Heels. Im sure there are still a lot of them that I havent mentioned yet but those are the few that I can think of right now. As for the "present" category, Im sure I Love Beth Cooper is good but I havent watched it yet. The latest teen flick that Ive watched was probably Jennifer's Body which for me was totally overrated. That's just me anyway.^_^
@sunnycool (12736)
I never watched a movie more than thrice---i tend to get bored of it and i hate to watch movies in the cable there are too many adverts between I havent seen any of the movies you mentioned above---so its time to search for those torrent files and start downloading them lol.I did watch Jennifer's body and it was a average one
@sunnycool (12736)
Ofcourse i would love to watch some classical movies like titanic as many times as possible---and i never get bored of it rather it moves me ---it is such a great movie. Compared to Star Movies the the breaks are minimal on HBO---the former has some good collection of movies than the latter
@bjcyrix (6910)
LOL I would agree on that. Still, watching both gives the viewers options. That's what's great about cable tv.
@basqui (3890)
Yes I do, I love the American Series too. I'm not updated on such movies too so I just came to wait for those that have more news on such movies. The teens that play part in those movies remind me of my teen life, having to do some stupid and naughty things. lol
@sunnycool (12736)
The American pie series has all the naughty things and they're really funny---lol the first one was hilarious and it was so different when i watched it Well i got hold of some good ones until now---so planning to watch them this weekend
@basqui (3890)
Stiflers, lol! Oh Yeah? What new movies have you got sunny?
@sunnycool (12736)
New movies----i did watch Kites(indian movie),Trick r Treat,The Devils Rejects and quiet a few others
@dawnald (84069)
• Shingle Springs, California
Does High School Musical count?
@sunnycool (12736)
I see that it is about teens in high school---so its IN
Is 50 First Dates considered as a teen flick? I like it a lot.
@sunnycool (12736)
Nope it isn't a teen flick Girl ---but its really funny---i enjoyed it
@coffeegurl (1467)
Great post sunny. Sorry I haven't been mylotting for a while. I noticed I was away for five days-then back one day, then off 5 more days. I think my mouse was bothering my hand. Plus, I think I got mylotted out. I bought some neat stuff on ebay with this months mylot payment. What's weird is;of the 3 things I bought, it came to just one penny over what mylot paid me. I had a couple dollars from youdata in there, so that covered it. I bought some strange "magical" soap from Sweden that has a fairy on it, some mint flavored shampoo, and a cord for my telephone that gave out on me. Whoohoo! Nothing like those "Bare Necessities." you never did tell me if that great torso pic is U or not:) Well, yesterday, I watched "10things I hate about you." I was not believing it when my bf told me the movie came out in 1999. OMG! I was feeling sad during the movie because Heath Ledger looked really really dreamy in the movie(and I never really saw him that way in other movies-but he was younger in this one-OK-Do NOT call me a "cougar" LOL!)and it just sucks that he is not around anymore.
@sunnycool (12736)
Wooow thats quiet a lot Girl---I did notice you missing thought you were busy with something else---all my guesses went damn wrong though I gave a hint about about my pic in our last recent interaction .I havent seen that movie---i would comment about it once i'm done with it---sunny whispers *better watch it first and picks his shirt----buttons it for the very first time to cover his ripped abs and grabs a copy of it in the nearby video store* Heath Ledger was a great actor---i enjoyed his acting in Dark Knight
@evepin (723)
not surprisingly, i do! i love watching chick or teen flicks, just for the purpose of breaking the monotony of watching heav drama are uber-action packed movies. cheers and happy myLotting!
@sunnycool (12736)
Heavy Drama----that is one genre i would stay away from.ohh i cant them anymore lol just sick them of all---i enjoy fantasy,thriller,horror,teen,comedy and dance flicks
@RachelleNH (1407)
I've watched the High School Musicals with my daughter and we watch a lot of the sitcoms. How about Freaky Friday? That's sort of a teen flick. My daughter says "Princess Protection Program" on Disney-it's a movie. Wow, having a brainfart here...I'm totally thoughtless on any more!
@sunnycool (12736)
Good to know that you watch teen flicks with your daughter lol---it would never take place in here though .I check them out
I recommend Ten Things I hate about you, Not another teen movie, She's all that. How about the 80's Teen Flick , I remember Sixteen Candles, Something Wonderful and Pretty in Pink. I enjoy teen flicks too, although some have a simple story and some of it have no story at all I enjoyed watching the stars included on the movie and I like their get up.
@sunnycool (12736)
wooow you have so many---these can keep me busy this weekend .Some flicks can be so boring despite of having beautiful cast
@apples99 (6562)
Yeah I still enjoy watching an occasional teen flick even though I'm an adult now, there still fun to watch haha, besides we were all teens once so I guess in some ways I can still relate besides most teen flicks with the acception of a few are really funny and kinda thought provoking. My favorite teen flicks are the breakfast club good classic teen flick A film called cant hardly waite, that one was funny American pie, the first film was the best one out the squeals funny and crazy goodness gracious lol. There's a few more but these three are the first once that come to mind at this very moment.
@sunnycool (12736)
Being an Adult shouldnt restrict you Apples----Teen flick are really cool to watch and Another Dance Flick which revolves around Street dancers is Step upto the Streets----i just love the dance bits in this one and you can find the Rain dance in my profile I never heard of breakfast Club and Cant hardly wait---i would check them Thank you for the recommendations good night
Hi sunnycool~ I love teen movies! Best teen movies that I have watched are: Road Trip Scary Movie 10 Things I hate about you 17 Again Bring It On Cinderella Story, A Diary of a Wimpy kid- this is actually preteens Hannah Montana the movie Twilight- *_* Step Up part 1 and 2 Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Mean Girls Virginity Hits I have so many other things in mind but their names slipped as of the moment. Enjoy watching! ;)