FORCED MONEY! It just can't fail!
May 25, 2010 3:34pm CST
Hello all, anybody ever heard about Rip-Tide Army? I've been doing net marketing for quite long time, I've done PPC, PTC, MLM, and anything online, but this is a new one. I personally never seen the system like this before. It simply force you to get money!! Not by small amount, but to the level of $85k+/month!! Just by recruiting 33 people! The math is really convincing, you must see it yourself!
• Portage La Prairie, Manitoba
26 May 10
I think if you can't make money just selling the product it ain't worth doing, since 90% of any MLM organization, is just customers, with the other 10% being your business partners. Since most people won't be interested in your business opportunity, you should have a unique, consumable, value priced product, so that you can generate retail sales. This site, is not geared to that end, I give it, 2 years, tops, before it is out of business.
• United States
8 Dec 10
I was a member of RTA up until today. Since I've been with them they have gone through so many changes that it gets annoying after awhile. What it boiled down to is that the members were joining RTA for free but not the site they needed people the join in order to fill the matrix.
25 May 10
Lots of things claim that they will make you tons of money. They may charge you money then choose to scam you. I wouldn`t trust this. If it does work, then it must be either: pretty hard to accomplish, time consuming or both. I`ve seen millions of times on the interntet. There are probably things you`re not expecting. It`s not worth it. These just don`t work.
26 May 10
It's not scam actually because they are paying. And they have pretty strict rules for their members also. But, yes it's pretty hard to accomplish (nearly impossible) for that. Because to get that amount of money $85k+, it will need 10 level of 3, 9, 27, 81, 243, and so on. So all members must find other 3 members too. And for our job, find the 33 members. Our frontline in each level. The good thing is, they won 't charge you until you can get at least even for your capital, which is level 1 (3 members, nearly $20 / month commission), monthly fee is also $20 / month. So, it's nothing to lose because it's free.