Mylot Needs To Have A Delete All Messages Button

I have so many mylot messages that it will take a long time for me to delete every one of them. I have suggested to them before that they should add a feature that helps us delete all the messages that we don't need or want. They should have a check box next to each message so we can check them and delete them all just like email service providers do. That way we can delete them faster and we can free up space on mylot. What do you think?
I agree with you and it would free up space for them as well. I am sure I will not be deleting any of mine. I have way too many to begin with. I have been here too long to go abck now. Just like the old posts that are years old. They should free up space and let these go as well.
I think they need to keep the old discussions here so mylot members can search for the discussions on the mylot search engine here. But unlike the old discussions here, we should be able to delete all the messages on mylot that we don't need.
@siliguri (4232)
Yeah, friend there must be a features which can delete the message which we want to do..i think mylot administration will think about it in future
Hopefully, they'll implement that feature soon.