Do you think fat is beautiful.??

Health experts always have to put there two sense in talking about your too fat,your obese,your over weight but in reality they really dont look like it.i know some girls got a little pug or they have a big butt or boobs and they cant help it.some girls actually look good with some weight on them. im not sayin skinny girls dont look good but some would look a bit better if they had weight on them. im one of those girls that you wouldnt say she is aint skinny but she aint fat,im in between.i know some girls put themselves down because they cant look like a model or they cant lose weight.they just got to look in side and say "baby im beautiful". any kinds of responses...
@saphrina (31733)
• South Africa
Sweetie, health experts don't always know what they are talking about. For me people who are fat, slim, chubby or still have some baby fat, are human and they all are beautifull. I cannot understand why people make such a fuss about other people weight and looks. TATA.
I know deep down you are right and I wish I thought more like you. However, the world and myself but sooooooo much pressure on me to be slimmer. And when I put on a bit of weight my Father comments and I can see other people notice. Also my siblings make fun. But when I am slimmer lots of people make positive comments about my shape and my confidence goes right up!
@grace24 (1050)
We are beautiful in different ways. To other people fat girls are attractive for them. A girl is more beautiful if she is confident of herself no matter what is her weight.
• Latvia
I think if the girl has beautiful long hair, strong nails, perfect skin, healthy face color - so she is beautiful.
There are many beautiful larger women, in fact I know many attractive "fat" people and many ugly skinny people, but it certainly works both ways, no doubt about it. I am like you, in between, but personally I strive to be slim. I still want curves, but a lovely flat stomach to match!! Please lord!
i agree totally.dont worry we will get a flat stomache sooner or later.
Nothing about fat is pretty. I should know I was fat for a bout 15 years of my life. I am now over 73 pounds lighter from this past August. I know first hand how hard it it to walk with extra weight on my butt,back and thighs. It is not pretty nor healthy to be fat. If you look around you will see lots of fat people busting out the clothing they are wearing. Looking down right nasty. A little over weight is fine in any case. But,down right fat and sloppy is nothing to be proud of. I saw a man about 400 pounds on the bus eating away at his burger king. I was disgusted when I saw the size of his meal and his drink. He looked like his butt stunk and you know he had problems bathing all that azz. Woman who are big like this look stink as well. Many skinny woman stink and your talking about people who can reach and bath their body. How about the big ones with rolls of nasty fat all over the place.
no comment
@baltor (43)
hiii there....... i like the one called chubby ........ i never like slimmy.......usually boys like only fat girls who are fat upto some extent..... i say some extent.........but so much fattness is to a big one which boys doesnt like ....but a good man or a one who under stands u better wil never see ur looks............