People

Have you ever dealt with those ignorant people who just say anything to make you mad???? Me and the father of my child recently broke up and his family is posting stuff on my myspace calling a bad mother...Also people i used to be friends with are now talking crap about me... I dont think its fair cause he also took my child...What do you think
@jugsjugs (13038)
You have not said why the father took your child or if the court gave him sole responsibility.Also you need to report the abuse that is being put up on myspace to myspace as that way they can remove all the people that are putting the things on there aswell as remove anything.I would sort this out in court if it has not been to court.
everyone says i never take care of my child but i do...and the father thinks i was cheating on him that is why he took the child what makes no sense is the fact that i know the child is at his mothers house
Not knowint the whole story is hard to give a opinion on this. I do know there had to be a reason he took your child. No one just takes a child from a mother. I also know it is not needed for them to bad mouth you on myspace for any reason. I would go to court if I knew i was not in the wrong to get my child back.