If you get so much unexpected money,which will you do?

China
July 4, 2010 12:54am CST
If I get so much unexpected money,I will do three things. Firstly, I will donate a large part of it to the poor place,especially purchasing some books and clothes to the pupils of the primary school. Secondly, I will buy some gifts for my parents,such as the necklace my mother like, the book with reserved value for my father,because they have brought me up so hardly. Finally, I will purchase something which I have been eagered for so long time,such as the mobile phone in fashion and the computer with the brand I like. The rest of the money I will save for future life.
3 people like this
20 responses
@sasuke96 (797)
• India
4 Jul 10
Hello friend! If i get many unexpected money in my hand I will donate 75% of them in my Paypal. Then I will put the other 25% in my pocket. I will also donate some money in poor and blind acadamy and will also give some to the poor people. Then I will give my mother and father the remaining money. As I have the 75% of the money in Paypal I will surely go to facebook and will purchase emblem and tokens in ninja saga and will spend some more money in Mafia Wars to buy some reward points. This how I will spend some of the money. I will then go to ebay for some purchases and I will purchase till I have 50% of the money. I will donate this 59% money in my bank account after spending the other 50%. That's how I will spend them!
• Indonesia
4 Jul 10
i'll spend for game online.. but first i'll donate to people that need help..,hahahaha
@maean_19 (4657)
• Philippines
5 Jul 10
For me I think it will depend on how much unexpected money I get. The value is important for me because it helps me budget it and how much do i need to spend, share and keep. First perhaps is donate or offer it to my church. Second, put up a business. Third, I will travel for at least a week. Fourth, buy a new laptop and mobile phone.
@pangahaz (46)
• Philippines
5 Jul 10
I goin to buy a sports car.
@karjoy (4)
5 Jul 10
If I received unexpected money, I would pay off all my debts. I would then buy my own house and decorate it. I would also set up a scholarship to help others get education and then if there is still money left over, I would start my own business.
@lbbaby (489)
• China
5 Jul 10
If I get so much unexpected money, I would donate part of it to people who are in need. I will give part of it to my parents. I will leave part of it to travel in the world.
@p3ks626 (6543)
• Philippines
5 Jul 10
I have had a lot of experiences like that but its not actually a lot of money. Its just that there are unexpected things that come in and my husband and I always save the money we receive unexpectedly. Saving it for future use is better than spending it just because it was unexpected.
@Celanith (2330)
• United States
4 Jul 10
First 10% goes to God and his work right off the top; Second I will pay off all my debts and bills, then buy a new place as need to move where we are due to health. Then would help my grandkids with music lessons, violen, piano, drums etc. I would also help my brother pay off his debts and pick up and get a house for my disabled son and his 2 children. Then I would travel a bit and buy a decent vehicle or two. I would want a farm and buy some cows and horses and chickens and a tractor for haying. I would also publish my books I am writing. Invest some and put some away for other things later.
• Philippines
4 Jul 10
wow!!! this my plan 10% for the church 20% save it at the bank 50% invest in 2 business venture 20% miscellaneous expense
• Philippines
4 Jul 10
I'll go shopping!!!
@rosebinas (180)
• Philippines
4 Jul 10
I'll spend it to buy the things that I've been dying to buy before that money came, then I will use the rest to make more monies come my way again.
@cher913 (25831)
• Canada
4 Jul 10
i am getting a small inheritance and will be using it to upgrade our kitchen in order to sell our house. i have bad knees and need to move to a small and flatter house.
• India
4 Jul 10
If i get so much unexpected money then 1st thing i would like to do is to build a hospital.I would make a charity with association of that hospital. i will make 70% of money in that. i would offer services to all but to poor, the service will be poor. our association team ensures that the service will not be abused. and later i will expand my project activities all over the country . i will announce for the free voulnteers and more ... as of i had this dream since my childhood . this is my view if i get the money. the remaining i use for my family as i am the lucky person to get money right..i hope it would come true in future..
• Philippines
4 Jul 10
if its a big money then perhaps i will buy a house so no need for me to pay rent every month, a car and of course a trip to other country to be relax then when i come back i will plan of having my own business. if its just a small money then perhaps i will put it in the bank first and think of what business to open with it.
@jinjer168 (1597)
• Philippines
4 Jul 10
Hello there! That's very fortunate of me when that thing happened to me unexpectedly. Hope it will soon. LOL! Well, i will also donate portion of it to the church and my chosen charitable institution. I will give some to my relatives and family, create a small business also so i could generate employment, i will buy much bigger lot so i could have my dream garden finally the rest of it will goes to savings and investment. Good luck and more power!
• Pakistan
4 Jul 10
1st of all i would like to go to bank to save my money at safe place, and then i'll start planning to start a business with that money.
@CTHanum (8234)
• Malaysia
4 Jul 10
if i get money that i don't expect at all and it is in a huge amount, the first thing i will do is pay back my education loan.then i will give some to my family members and donate it to charity.after that i will make my budget by save some for the future and start invest my money and get an insurance for the whole of my family.then if i still have some left i will use them to get the things i want.if only i have such money....
@SomeCowgirl (32205)
• United States
4 Jul 10
I've answered this question so many times, saying that we'd split it amongst family as well as keeping some for ourselves. Honestly I don't think any of our family would want to accept any of the money and would tell us to keep it for ourselves. That being said, most likely we would spend some on things we want and need such as our own place, and maybe another car, then we would save a lot of it for our bills, and then the rest for our future. We might use some to splurge for Christmas, but other then that I don't know what else we would do with it.
• United States
4 Jul 10
I will buy an ice cream. Strawberry flavored and not the one with real fruits in it. I will pay high stakes poker and buy a sleep number bed. I will buy a farm and live in it.
@abj163 (1037)
• India
4 Jul 10
i already have a plan for this kinda stuff.....my plan is to donate 33% ,use 33% and save 33%.....this plan is applicable for me in all financial conditions.and i am obeying it and i am happy for that.....i will use the 33% as much i can...means i will try each and everything with that money....this is not my own plan....this is the plan of my cousin who lives abroad and he told me his way of spending money...as he is been working in a company at a big post he is getting unexpected money and he has bought a car with 33% saved money and i liked his plan....... happy mylotting
@zaiaku (19)
• Philippines
4 Jul 10
i will buy that piano ive been longing to buy and also that gibson epiphone guitar! then the rest i will give it to my parents and save some for future expenses like for my college tuition:D