topics to discuss while talking to a girl

Mauritius
Well the topic will mostly depend on what kind of girl you're dating So i would open the discussion and see how mylot people think about it.
When talking to a girl discuss about simple things. Never become proud and boost yourself in front of girls. What I feel is girls are very emotional and sensitive. Simple things make them happy. I discuss about interesting things about fashion, about life etc
• Mauritius
Normally when u talk to a girl most of the time the girl is sure your lying to her since they think that the guy is trying to prove that he is unique or too romantic when in real life he is someone different
• New Zealand
Flipping the coin here...why would you pretend to be someone else, (as a guy) if a girl already likes you for whom you are. That's of course assuming you didn't pretend to be someone else but yourself before she met you, laid eyes upon you even.
• Mauritius
im not saying that the girl likes you since the girl doesnt know you and the girl is trying to seduce the girl thats the discussion about
@T_Diamond (965)
• New Zealand
I'd go with anything that would make her tell a story. An embarrasing moment perhaps.
• Mauritius
oh dear ... and wat type of story would you expect from her then?
• New Zealand
The most unexpected of the kind ;)
• Mauritius
ok humm lol.....
@sriram19 (111)
Topics....well they just keep pouring in!!! I mean there is no end for topics to talk about with my girlfriend! She just talks talks and talks!
• Mauritius
u mean she is the only one talking in the couple?
@besthope44 (12141)
Best is to talk about makeups and dressings.