fat or thin?

@toots44 (246)
are you fat or thin? are you happy?
@Crilli (2890)
now i have a normal body. When i was young i was very thin, and just some years ago i was a little fat. Now i feel good.
@toots44 (246)
as long as you feel good with yourself...its all good
I'm proud to say that I'm thin no matter how much I eat. Probably my body do not how to store fat....ha..ha..ha
@toots44 (246)
man that i a problem i would love to have...haha
@chance00 (3332)
I am just right!!
@toots44 (246)
same as I.. lol...
@Sorathian (4329)
• Pakistan
fatty thin
@toots44 (246)
haha
thin & feelin` good and handsome :D
@toots44 (246)
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!
@ecs_over (85)
im rather fat and im happy:D
@toots44 (246)
as long as your happy...nothing else matters.
I would say im right in the middle. Around Average. Im not Fat or Thin, but im also not happy about it. To me I am more fat than I would ever be considered Thin, but that is nothing that I cannot change! Right now I am working on it and hope to be considered thin in the near future. Everyone can say anything they want to, But I thin girl is looked at much better than a fat girl! Not that I care so much about other peoples opinions, I just want to be able ALL the clothes I want to wear and they look super cute!
i am tall and thin and always happy.
@donglory (677)
• Ghana
thin
@donglory (677)
• Ghana
thin
@leilani47 (780)
I am not really fat, definately not skinny.. I'm NOT happy with my weight, that's why I'm working on losing the weight.
I'm fat! YAY!! LOL! I am trying to lose weight however. Although I'm happy, i know I'll be happier when I get into better shape and shed a few lbs. My goal is 25lbs in the next few months. Wish me luck!
im thin and very happy.
@dienutza (449)
i'm not fat and not uite thin...i like how i look
I am not fat or either thin... just medium... Too thin is bad... anorexia sucks... and the body that the model companys pick killed already alot of young girls.I am glad that model companys already have diferent terms ... cause to be honest with u ... to thin is ... ugly!
@rerasta (638)
i'm thin and i'm happy
I can say I am in the middle and happy I could be a bit thinner
@yainal (1729)
thin, but i'm happy with it