tourist visa

September 1, 2006 8:24am CST
i was unlawfuly presented in usa for year and a half.i have had a child there.i desided to leave the country.can i go there just for a visit as a tourist?
1 response
• Switzerland
1 Sep 06
Normally you cant go to USA as a tourist if you spent one and half year illegally there but as you told that you have a child there then according to international law, no country can stop any mother to meet her child, so you have to go to embassy or contact any lawyer then they can give you better advice that how you can go to USA again.