my bf loves me but sometimes... T_T

Portugal
hi guys^^ wish you are all fine^^ about me im a bit sad actually and dont know what to do. me and my bf have a long distance relationship. and i love him too much. he was more than one year waiting me to look at him^^ what was too sweety. anyway we always have things that come in our way. first his computer was destroyed he had to use his cell to talk to me, then was his cell that was destroyed and he had to use computer bcs was fixed already. anyway we have different schedules like 8 hours difference. so at night my mum doesnt want i be online. and he cant come at other hour online bcs his sister uses the computer to talk with her husband he said he would buy a sim card that is cheaper for call from his country to mine so he could call me everyday so i was too happy^^ he promised he would buy this saturday but couldnt bcs didnt go to town yet. besides he lost his job in a bar where he sang. sometimes i feel that all is against our relationship. i told him to ask his sister to use computer a bit so we could talk at good hours for both of us but he doesnt get along well with that sister. so is always me going sleep late for us to talk or else we would only send like one message to each other everyday and when we call that is rare bcs im poor also is always me calling. he tried call one day long ago when we were friends only and i didnt pick up bcs was in bed yet. and since then he never called again. i know he is too poor bcs in his country most part of people is poor but im poor too and i make efforts for us to talk always. sometimes i just feel he could try harder for me. i know he wants to find a good job but what matters the most is meet me soon so i think he could work in anything just to earn money for us i really sometimes dont know what to think. can you guys advise me?
i know you must think our life must be the same but. last summer my friend went to different county for one of her classes it has a huge time difference i think 9 hours difference. so most of the time that i would be asleep is when she would be getting off school and things, and given that i don't sleep much she never wakes me up if i'm sleeping, so i chnage the clock on my computer so i can know what time it was there it turns out a few times a week it would be morning where i was and night where she was but still early so i got to talk to her and i would stay up till 1 i would be up anyway but i would wait till one to talk to her for hours and go to be at maybe 4.she liked that somewhat she didn't want me up but she loved i still
• Portugal
so you only talk one time per week? :( so sad. anyway is cute that you stay up just for her^^ and sure she doesnt want you do that bcs is not good for your health but she loves it sure^^ bcs shows you really care for her so she be happy^^ is cute that you do that for her^^ also you can send her a message anytime^^ and she can read it^^ can also talk by email^^ that way can talk everyday. send messages everyday to each other^^
i don't email her she is to busy but when she has time she does her best to talk to me
• Portugal
im happy that she tries to talk with you often^^ but would be great if she sent you a message everyday^^ even if it was a little message^^ is nothing wrong in that really^^ you could send her emails or call her a bit everyday^^ you live in the same country right?^^ so i guess is not very expensive if you call each other everyday^^ is all ok^^
So bad,but maybe as time goes by you both can fix that,communication is very important whatever may that be a long distance relationship or not.. You have to pray to God and ask to strengthen your relationship because there's no imposible to him.
• Portugal
yes^^ talk is very important^^ or near or far^^ but right now he almost doesnt have time to talk with me. what is very bad. sometimes i dont know what to do. i know he loves me^^ but i need to feel his care everyday. and he cant give me that all the time. he is always busy with other things :( i just wish he has time for me soon^^ or else i dont know :(
@onlywan (182)
Long distance relationship is really hard to maintain but as long as you both love each other then you'll definitely persevere. But remember that it is a two way relationship. Just don't be hasty in making decisions.
• Portugal
yes^^ long distance relationships are hard to maintain^^ but sure if we both love each other it can work well^^ and is like you say a two way thing^^ so both need to care^^ and not just one. i know that my bf loves me but he doesnt have much time for me :( anyway i wish that soon he has and can show me his love and care^^ and we be happy^^
hi,, yes .. i much sure that my bf loves me as what i am ,, but the problem is sometimes i am too spoiled to him then i don't care if what is the feelings of my bf,, cause i know that sometimes my feelings are 'weather,weather" maybe this is just my attitude,,,,.. hhmmh maybe not only me who experience this feelings cause i think as a girl in the time of our monthly period we don't care about our bf,,.
• Portugal
thats cute that your bf loves you as you are^^ and is so sweet that he spoils you^^ all bfs must spoil their gfs^^ so they can be happy^^ is ok if you sometimes are not sweet to him^^ is your personality and he loves you the way you are^^ anyway you should try to be more sweet^^ you are lucky to have a bf that loves you^^ thats hard to find and you found^^ so you should keep him well^^ about period ahah yes some girls get irritated faster^^ but for me i be normal i guess^^
@kodukodu84 (1573)
aww...I feel really really sorry for you dear. but as you know, I'm in a long distance relationship too :) but yeh, I see my future husband for 3 to 4 months a year so that seems to be better than yours. we also see each other on skype using free video call every single day, so we never had to pay for phone bills or phone credit. Then we are getting married in a few months so we will never be apart again, what a relief after 5 years being in a long distance relationship. I don't really know what advise to tell you, but be patient and have more faith on him. If he really loves you and missing you too, I'm sure he must be feeling the same just like you. Maybe even more stress because he just lost his job. It is normal when you feel everything is going against your relationship, but tell you what, from my 5 years experience, yes long distance relationship will be like that and will always be like that. It is really up to how strong we are to overcome the feeling and sadness. I know how you feel, but cheer up and think of all the good times you had spent with him so far :)
• Portugal
thanks kodu^^ yes i see you understand me very well^^ but you saw him near already^^ and everyday you both talk even far. anyway im sure isnt easy bcs is already 5 years you have this kind of relationship anyway is cute that you go to marry soon and this will end^^ yes he loves me but find a job is complicated and he doesnt have much time for me :( yes sure we need to be strong and im trying but we didnt talk today again :( makes me really sad. i dont know what i should do actually. i will talk with him :( is only way. i just cant take to be without care again. all my past i had probs like this and i dont want it again.