I think im ugly, What you say?

@succed (879)
See that pics on the left top corner! Please comments because I think I am.
Sounds like you are just trying to get people to tell you that you aren't ugly to me. I'm amazed that people actually care what random people they don't know on the internet think about their looks.
@leanette (3003)
lol! u read my mind!
WORD!
Oh look, another person fishing for compliments! You're obviously not and you obviously don't think you are either! If you really thought you were ugly (I know how that feels to think that!) then you wouldn't have the guts to ask thousands of people on the internet.
@leanette (3003)
righto sister! i doubt if thats her real pic!
@YoMomma1 (922)
aww your not ugly hun
@succed (879)
Thanks for having a good heart!
@isha123 (104)
no
ohhhhhhhhhhhh pls let GOD give me a wife like you.
@succed (879)
hahaha your funny. God loves you and He will give you more than what you ask for! Trust me.
@succed (879)
@myklj999 (33009)
• Olney, Illinois
I really don't understand why you would think that, but I've seen several postings of this nature from other fine looking women on here. I don't know if you're fishing for compliments (you don't need to) or if you think you'll get paid for the people responding to this (you won't).
@succed (879)
I was not thinking of getting paid every respond, and I know that. I am just curious how people would respond to the question. And I am so surprize how much people here are very positive minded and good hearted.
@hdbueg (611)
why do you ask? do you have low self esteem and need approval from others or are you just bored and could not think of anything else to ask?
@succed (879)
that's what I think I do have a low self-esteem.
@JolinC (175)
Aw. Are you going to post your real picture up then? :( Anyways, I still think you are beautiful even though I never saw you :)
@succed (879)
Thank you! You have a good heart!
If it is your then you are really nice. Listen one thing that god has made nothing ugly, only our mined says ugly when it is off.
@sparwase (143)
very nice comment, i think
@mayammb (1817)
u look nice.
no you're pretty
I dont think it is a real pic. if it is then you are very pretty though..
@Cortney (3982)
i never saw the picture.
@polachicago (19073)
why do you want other people to judge picture that is not even yours...people are beautifull from inside out. don't be affraid to show your real pic. good luck
@lucysgj (92)
There is a saying that,"there is no ugly but lazy women in the world!" And I am wondering why you think yourself is ugly?!
Yum, yum, yummy yum yum !! Yep, very edible indeed. . . moi.
hot
@burgoonster (3761)
ur Very Pretty
is it u???
Poeple who ask these questions usually do not find themselves ugly, they just want people to boost their egos even more than they already are.
@sthacker (354)
you are nice.