Do My Posts Suck Or SOmething?

@YoMomma1 (922)
Why is barely anyone responding? I think im pretty good at the questions im asking..Help!!!
@briggsy13 (136)
I think it is just that there are so many posts that it is hard to post to them all. Keep it up things will be ok!!! How long have you been doing this?
@YoMomma1 (922)
less than 24 hours lol ok im a bit impatient
@ishavasyam (1802)
Hello..one thing I can certainly do for u is to add u in my friends list..so when u post ne topics..I shall be notified by mail..which I can respond...promise...secondly I have seen that the posts get replied even after 4 weeks ..so dont lose patience...
@annihilus (2185)
here there are many questions but at the end all will have an answer! be happy!...
@funfreak2k2 (1740)
same with me :( i am trying to make friends and friends usually vist our discussions and we get most of the respones from them only
@baysmummy (1638)
I know what you mean and i honestly think it is because there is so many discussions that unless you really go looking for one then u will never ever see some of them! i noticed the other day in just under 2 minutes a discussion to go from being on top of page 1 to being on page 10! that just shows how many discussions there is here!
@forfein (2508)
Difficult to find a decent subject to get decent responses! I have two or three that I keep going back too to check on. You just have to "hang on in there" Try looking for decent friends and answer their posts and that sort of thing, it will come in the end!
@CrashO (698)
Maybe you ask the same question like everybody else? am i right? :)
@burgoonster (3762)
No Mine Don't
@carlennj (593)
Thumbs up! - Thumbs up!
I had similar problems for a while. I just kept posting different topics and soon it caught on. I also expanded my friends list and referrals. Both these help greatly!
@shar_25 (1340)
Not at all. see u already have so many responses!! :)