Scream When Seeing Celebrities?

Have you screamed when you've seen a celebrity at a concert, for example? Is it only for teenage girls? What does it accomplish?
@oscarc (864)
I don't...i guess it's just a crazy teenage thing..you don't feel like doing when you're older..you just look stupid..
I don't go that crazy over anyone. I am a fan of very few people. I would have to be in the same room with a star to be that happy. I just braided Meta-4's hair. He is on south beach tonight in the shooting of snoop dogs video. i could be there but I rather be home. I will show some of my braids soon.
Yes, I'm the same, I don't go crazy over anyone, much less scream! LOL I've met quite a few celebrities and it's just like meeting anyone else to me. By the way, who's Meta-4? I've never even heard of him....
• Netherlands
No I have never screamed for a celebrity, but I cheered at a concert before when the band decided to play my favourite song.
@krishna183 (2286)
no i wudnt scream on seeing celebrities .. for me they are just another bunch of humans walking on the planet .. if they are some celebrities i admire i ud wanna talk to them .. thats all
@kesav010 (1686)
i donn scream..i just get numb!!
i havent really screamed when seeing a celeb at a concert. i got hyper. but i got to hug Sonny Moore :D
@makemoney (563)
nothing it is just an act of Mob Psycology ... if the same girl who sreamed is put into another solitary place and if the celeb is made to appear before her then ... she would probably wont scream ... atleast not that hard !!
I met ll cool j at a private party in NYC no i didnt scream . Said hello shook his hand and told him to keep doing his thing
@swolecat (1278)
I usually scream when I see anybody Celebrity or average joe
@Alexis (220)
• Portugal
Nah... not my style.
I get excited but I don't scream
@KHyuga (1700)
I don't scream when I see them because I see them as equals. No need to be too excited about it.
no i would not but each to their own i say
I have met a few celebrities in passing and it was not that big a deal, they were very approachable and willing to talk. However, a few weeks ago I went to the American Idol concert...I am definately NOT a teenager, but lost my mind! I met 6 of the 10 idols and hugged Ace and Chris...Chris was the one that I got real excited over...seriously I shocked myself.
@bhchy1 (6051)
No.. I grew up in Los Angeles and celebrities have never excited me..they are just people like you and me..most can't even act or sing well enough to garner that kind of attention..IMHO