Some Great Kids Activities

@sanell (2113)
ON a rainy day take your kids into the kitchen and make some pictures with them, bake, or something. The one thing that i did when I was a kid that was SUPER fun to make, and really easy to make was potholders. You can buy a kit virtually anywhere. My sister and I would make TONS of them. Once my kids get older I am going to get them to make potholders. It is just too much fun. And maybe they can make them as gifts too. There is also the fun jewelery makers and all that stuff but find something that is easy, not a whole lot of parts, and not a choking hazard. I find that the simplier the kit the more fun it is for you and your kids.
@nextgen (1888)
I have found no reponse to this post from last 5 months... I have seen many user complaining their post does not get any resonse and i have found that true. So just thought if we can respond to this post and make it alive... So request all to put up their value reply