What are other ways other than PTC through which we can make money online??

I have been using ptc for a while now.Now i see that what i earn from ptc is not enough.I know that there are other ways to make money online,but i don't know excatly what they are??.can any one help me in this matter....please tell me the ways and sites through which i can make money online other than ptc.
@oscar6 (1939)
There are several ways that I use to make money online. One way is to write articles. My favorite site for this is associatedcontent. They pay you upfront for your articles as well as for page views. I also love taking online surveys. They usually pay around three dollars per survey. My favorite survey sites are surveyspot and opinionoutpost.
Thank you friend for your information..
@erikmama (12929)
' Hi Deep. There are plenty of ways that you cn make money online, The biggest obstacle standing in your way is the country that you live in. Here in the USA there are dozens of sites and ways to ern such as writing articles, reading emails, GPT sites, affiliate marketing, and evn here are mylot! Surveys are also a popular way to earn cash. You may have to become a member of several sites to see any real earnings but they are defitinlty there. I am a member of a few different isites and am able to earn cash along with cool gifts and goft cards. Good luck with your search! I hope you are able to find lots of new ways to make all of the mone that you need!