Do you use QQ?

@YINGTANG (133)
China
It seems very popular in China.Do you have a qq?If you have .we can make friends by it.If you want to know some culture or learn Chinese from me.You can add me as a friend!Come on!
I don't have that qq thing but i like to learn as much as I can about the food they sell in restaurants. I was told the white meat it rat or cat is this true.
@YINGTANG (133)
Sorry.I don't know what's the white meat it rat or cat mean.can you tell me?If you like the food in China,I also can introduce it to you.But may most are in Chinese.I feel it is very difficult to translate.
@owlwings (44032)
• Cambridge, England
The white meat sold in US restaurants will certainly not be rat or cat meat. The FDA would shut them down in an instant if it were! It is most likely to be chicken or, at least, what it says it is (if it is pork). Incidentally, both cat and rat meat would be darker meats and you would know the difference, believe me! Rat meat would be quite like squirrel; cats, being carnivores, would have a very strong-tasting meat, probably not at all palatable. Dog meat (if you can get it in the US) is, or should be, from a particular breed of dog fed on a special diet. It is considered a delicacy in parts of China but it is not really very common.
@YINGTANG (133)
Thank you for your answer.but actually,we do not eat the rat or cat.Only some place will.dog meat is common in winter.
@iwrite (5034)
I am not sure about this QQ, however I know it is very popular in China. Do you use Chinese on QQ to communicate with others?
@iwrite (5034)
The only problem might be my chinese is half pass six, that is why you might not understand what I am saying. However if people would be patient with me, perhaps I might pick it up again.
@YINGTANG (133)
yes .Of course!It is a most popular way to communite with others.
no worry you can use english on QQ use of chinese on QQ is not mandatory
@wow2dong2 (204)
I didn't use qq. Actually what is the different between qq and messenger? Both of these have same function?
@YINGTANG (133)
yes.They are almost the same thing.But MSN may be more international,I have a MSN,but I didn't use it.Most of my friends are more likely to use QQ.
@xiaotun (26)
Hi, my fellow Chinese compatriots. I use qq :) But I am not really looking for cyber qq friends. Hope you can find some foreigners here, and then you can help each other practice your second language, haha!
@YINGTANG (133)
yes,I want make friend online.it is a good chance to learn English.
@tocquevil (157)
WHY DON'T ASK DO YOU HAVE SKYPE,WAHTSAPP OR kakaotalk