Casey Anthony, Not Guilty!

What do you think about the fact that Casey Anthony was on trial for killing her 2 year old and was found not guilty?
I think justice was served and the poor mother needs to be home sleeping in her own bed. I hope nad pray she can make it out of this mess she has lived these past few months. I hope and pray she can move on from this pain.
@sid556 (30987)
Really??? I have 4 daughters and if even one of them were missing for a night...I can't even find words to describe how I'd be but I can tell you that I would NOT be out partying or anything. How does your daughter go missing for 6 months before you go for help? Really? I'm sorry it is bullsht!! Even IF innocent...no mother acts the way this girl did. You think she should be sleeping in her own bed??? Sorry Gifts but I don't agree with you at all.
I agree Sid, If my daughters were missing for a night I would be a wreck! Just thinking about it makes me feel sick. That does make her look guilty and like she was more into partying than being a mother, which seems to be the case a lot these days. Not to mention, the big smile on her face when the trial was done, I cant imagine smiling like that knowing my child is gone regardless the situation!
The one thing I can say she is not a mother and she never will be. No matter how many childen she gives birth too. Not everyone is built like that. My daughter went to a party once. I sat outside my house till she came walking home. It was dark and I was tired. But,I was nervous and could not rest without her being home.
@ravinskye (8242)
I think it's a shame. With all her lying and her partying while her daughter was supposedly missing, would be enough for me to say she is guilty. Plus the duct tape. I really can't believe they didn't convict her at all except for the fact she lied to police about the babysitter and the job she had. I think her lawyer did place reasonable doubt, but the bad thing is he didn't prove the claims he made. I hope they'll continue the search for evidence, maybe they can find more clues as to what happened.