Fender Amplifier parts

June 5, 2006 9:32pm CST
I am looking to purchase Fender Amplifier Parts. I need the mid pot. It has a push-pull switch in it. The amplifier I need it for is called "THE TWIN". It has red knobs, dual channel, etc, etc. Does anyone know where to purchase parts? Fender only lists service centers. The local service center won't sell me parts. Fender USA does not have a contact email or phone # on their web site. What's wrong with this company? Don't they think their amplifiers will ever break down?
No responses