Recipe and Name Needed, Please Help

@Bytemi (1553)
United States
July 25, 2011 6:19am CST
My husband makes a German dish that he calls Keulka. Basic this is what he puts in it: Ham spätzle (German Egg Dumplings) Heavy Cream That is it. He refers to it as poor people food. Does anyone know what the name of this disk is and where I can find a full recipe?
1 response
• Philippines
25 Jul 11
Hi Bytemi! I am suggesting you try our Mylot search, if can't find it there, then try goggle or ask someone from Germany!