Babysitter...that's me.

@bembzee (769)
As the eldest I am the one responsible for almost everything at home...especially when it comes to taking care of my little sister. I have a sister who's a year younger than me, but she doesn't take these jobs seriously. All she does is laze around and make things a lot more complicated. There are things at home that bounded me from the outside world. Being the eldest among us made me a responsible individual. It made me a better person, a better brother and a better son. How about you? Are you the eldest? How does it make you feel? What other responsibilities do you have at home? Do you like it or not?
I did not like having to have my sister with me all the time. Everywhere I went she was right there behind me. I swore if I had two kids I would not do that to my daughter. My friend has three kids and never puts her small son off on his older sisters. It is a great thing to see.
@bembzee (769)
I really don't like to be responsible for them. But i'm the only one they can trust because my little sister is so picky and she hates it when someone is introduced to her... I won't let this thing happen to my children.
@diutay (1327)
I am not the eldest but I sure had responsibilities, too. My younger brother and I had a 5 year gap in age. We used to bicker a lot when we were younger but well all siblings go through that.