You will succeed if you try it!

Philippines
January 20, 2012 10:05pm CST
Even it looks like hard for you ,don't give up.If you failed,don't give up but try again . Yes i believe it if you try and you failed,and you try again,then next you will succeed. Sometimes we discourage ,but don't let discourage go you down!
4 people like this
12 responses
@Roizback (65)
• Netherlands
21 Jan 12
You're right. I have seen many people who give up when they failed at the first time doing something. But if you try a second time, you will know what went wrong the first time. When you know what went wrong you can try to make something succeed the next time.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
Yes trying is another chance for us to get the goal in life.Even there is failure but we do try and maybe we succeed for the working hard we done!Its another steppingstone to go forward.
• India
21 Jan 12
Success and Failure are two part of our life and we have to accept its truth.But if you try hard and with your heart and mind involved nothing is impossible for a human to do. Like one of our Indian poem says in hindi( Lehron se dar ke nauka paar nahi hoti, Koshish karne walo ki haar nahi hoti.) translation : A boat can't cross the see, if it get feared by the sea storm, in the same sense a hard working man will always succeed.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
Yes true,from failure to success will achieve your need if you are trying to do it. If you failed and try again,you may succeed to it. Just work for it.
@ruperto (1552)
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
someone said: "if we do not try, there's a 100% chance of not succeeding." "If we are determined to succeed, we have an 80% chance of succeeding..." " it seems that 20% remaining really depends on what we are trying to achieve...' What do you think ?
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
Agree with you,if we are determine to achieve our needs i think we can and if you think more not to,there is no chance you get it because of your decision that not going to achieve.but if we try even failure we can get it.
@tatzkie23 (770)
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
This is positive thing to say my friend. I needed it this time. I need to encourage myself. I will not let myself down this time.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
Thinking positive always helpful in everything you do,because less in negative thoughts especially when you are working something to achieve it and just be positive.
@arjunm (439)
• India
21 Jan 12
Yes, absolutely. man should always try to his level best. if he don't succeed or don't reach his goal so be don't go to the down. hope is the medicine that can bring a limitless happiness. so, try it again and again you will definitely reach your destiny.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
Is nothing wrong to try ,because that is another chance we can get another day to achieve and succeed. Failure will make you wise if you do it and try again for your goal and will success.
@mauve02 (133)
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
I agree with you! don't let your mistakes and failures stop you from what you are doing. If you really want something just try and try until you succeed on it. Don't just give up easily. All successful people also experienced failures and discouragements but they did not stop on trying and still believe on themselves. Just learn from those mistakes and make it as s stepping stone so that you can reach the top and be successful. :)
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
Yes agree,those steeping stones is for you to to go for it,and achieve your goal and motivated to it. Mistakes will make you led in the right,because even you think you failed,its another way to think to go straight,.
@emdjay23 (1575)
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
I would agree with you, now, I am putting my positive thinking on all the things that I do, and if I fail, I know there will be another day for me to strive and be the best that I can be.. Discouragement and Negative Thoughts are always there, it will only distract us in achieving our goals, and if you're weak they will only eat you alive.. so better yet, just everything to succeed in life..and always remember to put GOD first in everything that you do..
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
We always have another chance to give up ,in times of failure,is not the end of the world . We another way,think how we achieve goals and failure make us wise to think better.there is things that we need to do so we can achieve and suceess.
@atleya (947)
• Indonesia
14 Feb 12
Yes, try and try and try... we may not feel tired when we failed, try again and again.., that is the key for success.. but it is not as easy as we write a word of "try"... we need to motivate ourselves as strong as possible.
@Kalyni2011 (3497)
• India
29 Jan 12
Hello nothing is impossible if we try sincerely and keep doing it, success will come one day, i am sure of it, positive thinking and constant effort is necessary,,, Thank you so much for sharing in this nice discussion Happy posting, cheers. Kalyani
@chiyosan (30213)
• Philippines
28 Jan 12
yes, i agree with you... when we let ourselves be let down by our experiences especially those that breaks our hearts. we should not be discouraged. we should always be hopeful and always think positively.
• Philippines
22 Jan 12
Yes, I do agree with you. Never let yourself pull you down. And don't ever give up. Life must go on and if you will stop in there, then you will live in a mess whole throughout your life..and it's just so hard to live like that knowing that you still have your life with you and you still need to move on. There are always second chances. And with those second chances, it doesn't mean that you will succeed. In this life, it's like going with the flow, if you fail, then stand up and even go for it. Have a nice day!
• Philippines
21 Jan 12
It is also a matter of setting your mind to function positively. I have read several pages on how the mind magnets thoughts that regularly cross your thinking moments. It does not know the "negatives" though. Thus, if one has a new car and thinks again and again, "Please, do NOT let this have any dent," most likely the car will soon crash on something. The mind will register, "Please do let this have a dent," and not the other way around. The more positive way of looking at the scenario is to say, "Please let this car be safe." If one thinks again and again, "I will NOT fail." Most likely, he/she will fail. The more positive thought is to say, "I will make it." This should help the note on determination you have mentioned in your post.