Boyfriend

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years this April 25th. & I could not be happier. How long have you been with your significant other?
I met my Clint 2007.. been with him since Sept 26,07. We're together now for almost 5 years and now we are expecting a baby! Yehey to us! And I'm hoping we will stay together forever. :)
@345042441 (130)
5 years is not a short time. i suggest you find out the reason why you could not be happier. Whatever it is, you two must communicate and if possible solve the problem together. I wish a good end between you two. Good luck.
I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months. But why you don't happy? Share with me your problem(if it is possible then). Have a nice day my friend.
@diillu (5128)
Waow, going on a 5th year. Congratulations and wish you very best in coming future as well. As for me, me and husband were dating for about 4 and half years before he asked me to marry him. And now we are soon going to celebrate our second marriage anniversary. So, altogether its going to be 7 years together with him. I am more than lucky to have a guy like him as my husband.
@tiina05 (2318)
hello, That sounds really nice and congratulations!. I am hopping you a happier life for this coming years again stay strong and be positive. Always understand each other. alright? and take away those pride because that is one of the reason why couple cant understand each others. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and 1 month to be exact now. I am also happy because I never got a boyfriend which last this long.
@johneehs (41)
it's been almost 7 yrs i am in the relationship and still counting.. gf-bf thingy with hubby for about 5 yrs and we got married last year 2011. more years to come!
@Mashnn (4503)
I had known my husband for a more than 5 years before we got married. We got married 5 years ago and I am very happy and enjoying everyday of our marriage.
@ShyBear88 (27245)
Me and my husband been together for almost 3 years and married at least 2 of them. We have know each other as just friends for over 6 years before we even started dating got engaged and then married with in just a few months of each other. Could be happier we will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary at the end of the month.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Congratulations, may you both continue to grow in love and may your relationship continue to blossom with each passing day. I've been with my significant since January of this year, but prior to that we've been friends for 16 years :) and it's taking some adjustments, but I do love him alot :-)