what is BDSM

why restraning someone gives us pleasure also the restrained person feels pleasure.what is the perfect scintific reason behind it.many of people likes bdsm what is the coz.to all members if u like bdsm plz response why
@ossie16d (11825)
I have never tried it and nor do I have any inclination to do so, but if others want to then so be it.
thank you
I've not tried it, no urge to try it either, though if others enjoy it, so what? Let them.
ok thanks
@lumina83 (131)
• France
Belonging to someone can be exciting. No need to have heavy restraints... for exemple: your patner gives you a collar that you obligatory have to wear. Perhaps a locking collar that you won't be able to leave. You try to live your life with it, wearing clothes that hide your collar, the padlock, and you can think it's exciting to live with fear of showing your collar. Just knowing that you depend of someone who owns the keys... You'll have to be kind... And your patner can be excited to know that have the power. Your patner can ask you many things, you won't refuse. So it can be the opportunity for asking/offering more pleasure than usually...
interesting Topic :)
what is bdsm ?