Always angry with my brother-in-law

My mother-in-law is always angry and hate my brother-in-law. I never seen her happy about him. She never talk good things about him. Worst is....my nephews...my brother-in-law's sons heard all she is telling about their Dad. Actually, between me and my in-laws...we are fine but she is always angry not only to her son but to my wife too. Is this normal?
@jenny1015 (13367)
How can this be normal when obviously love do not exists among them? I am so sorry that you have to deal with this kind of family. I hope you would guide your kids in a way that will be far from what your wife and his brother have grown up with.
i am very lucky that my wife is so different from her mom. during our first five years, i saw my wife cried. she opened up everything to me. my wife never got angry to her mom even her mom hurts her feeling always but my brother-in-law still hurting.
She can be a miserable woman and her life may revolve around mistreating her family. She had better stop before she finds herself in a big problem and only he is there to help her and let's her die. she will never forgive herself for that if she does not stop now.
I find her always angry...to her sons and my wife. My wife said, she has no idea why there Mom is like that. I am blessed that even like that...my wife is loving. She never answer back and stays good daughter.