What is your purpose of adding others as your friend?

@sherzy (954)
To know him/her? To ask something? Or you have any other reason?
i make friends because i like it. and also firstly i prefer to responds our friends discussions and it is easy way to know each other
@angel011 (1343)
I like having friends and i respond to there discussions i always have a look at what they have posted
@tourman (125)
as you can see from my interests i have travelled a bit and have made some friends from all over the world. it has helped enrich my general knowledge. i want to increase the base especilly with those from the newly 'emerging' countries like the CIS and the former east european states.
@sherzy (954)
That's great touman
@LotSelf (1508)
to know u all better...n your culture,but rarely some of them answer or bother 2 reply.....maximum of them say only hi and thanx only....this is no good.
@sherzy (954)
Yes if only we value each other, we could build lasting friendships here.
@perugu (5279)
hi,for that only i am waiting....they don't take much interest in giving responses to our discussions[primerly they can do that only--mutual benefit],we don't know whether they are male or female..behaviour..nature..THATS WHY I USED TO ACCEPT FRIENDS BASED ON THEIR QUALITY DISCUSSIONS..
@sherzy (954)
Oh so you sort out every request, that's good though
@tjmoola (1860)
So that they help me out, lol.
@sherzy (954)
for some ways they can actually
i love to make friends so that we can share each others problem & also some happy moments & also we should be true friends otherwise no use to be friend.....friend in deed is a friend in need
to know more about the person
@LotSelf (1508)
to get 2 know each other country and its culture
@Zhanec (1651)
all of the above that u had mentioned.i don't really add a person with areason thou..i just add them randomly exspecially if they have the same interest as me.oh..and when they give a good response on my disscusion.
well, wads your purpose of making friends?? i dont think there should be a purpose.. :S
• Pakistan
to know him/her
• Pakistan
to know him/her