Which method is more preferable money saving?...

By sri
@gamyam (574)
Hyderabad, India
People are saving their money in many ways... Making Deposits in Banks, Buying shares, buying gold, silver etc., Actually which one is better for a common man to save his money?...
@Samanthavv (1383)
I saved in many ways. We have a jar on the fridge that the kids save money in. My husband works a lot with the stick market and invests money through that.i have a savings that I am opening an account for very shortly.
@sugartoes that is a really good idea! We are moving back to Alaska in April and I am doing my best to save up for that
@softbabe44 (5840)
• Vancouver, Washington
It's just the way some want to do that save money anyway you can.
I have a savings account that I can't touch the cash for one year. The end of the year they mail me back my check with all my savings. So,far I saved $770 last year and it started this month and I already deposited $100 to that.
If you have a bank, then find some investment offers from that bank and learn more about it. Study it. And invest carefully.
@scheng1 (24688)
That depends on your knowledge. if you do not know anything about gold and silver investments, you better stay away. If you do not know about stock market, you have to stay away too. It is best that you keep the money in the bank, and read more books to learn about investment.
@destry (2587)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
That all depends on the daily rate of purchase. Silver and gold varies as much as 10% each day, and bank interest rates also vary. It depends on the amount you wish to save and how long you want to lock it away. I am sure that no one here is more qualified than yourself to make decisions about your own finances, in your own country.
@zarlamain (24209)
I have a certificate of deposit where I put my extra savings into and just accrue interest over the principle. I also have some silver investments and some company stocks.
I like what I just started rather recently - I just put a certain percent of my paychecks into a savings account automatically, and then I don't touch it. I also put any online earnings in the same account. It adds up after a while. I'm too chicken to do stocks or anything that fluctuates! Best of luck to you in your savings!