What do you see when you look out of your kitchen window?

Australia
I see a garden, half finished, full of flowers & shrubs in shades of purple & black. I also see cats asleep amongst the undergrowth and honey eating birds getting the nectar out of the foxgloves. If I bend down I can see even more - right up to my neighbours house which overlooks ours. It's new and it's an eyesore.
@lifeis2good (1183)
Broken Down Car - Broken Down Car
Well unfortunately when you lookout our kitchen window - what you see is broken down cars and a yard that hasn't been cared for in years it seems like. Lots of trash - it's really gross and the city is working on it - but taking way too long!!!! Especially when the rest of us always take care of our yards!!!!
Hi, how are you today? Thanks for responding. I see a similar scene when I look out of the dining room window. One of the neighbours is attempting to build a railway line in his backyard! This is true! His yard is full bit of track, railway carriages, signage etc etc. LOL
I am doing pretty good today - picked up my oldest son from my mother today so have both boys with me now and of course the fighting never ends - but that's another story. Wow so they are really trying to build a rail there huh??? I really wonder what is going on with the house across the street as there are currently at least 4 families living in it. And what do they do with all their trash - they throw it into their broken down vehicles all over the yard - never have it picked up so our city has paid now twice to have it all picked up and yes I did call them to make sure that my taxes weren't being used to pay for it - I mean my freakin gosh it's only 20 bucks a month for trash service here and yet they won't do it!!!!! Just makes ya so freakin sick!!!! And I really feel sorry for the kids that live there - they are really nice kiddos so I do let them play here with my youngest - it's a real shame - How is your day been today?? Good I hope!!!!!
I've been good today thanks. Hope your bub gets better soon!
@beckyomg1 (6758)
a field i live in the country and its a big corn field
Nice garden - A picture of a lovely garden showing colour & texture & a wide variety of plants.
That sounds great! Thanks for responding:)
@jzcb87 (1801)
someone elses house
Thanks for your response :)
@DeenaD (2688)
I see a wooden deck and beyond that, a big back yard and beyond that, woods.
Nice flower - A picture of a nice flower
OOOOh that sounds really nice. I can picture that. Thanks for your response!
@sunita64 (6470)
Earlier there was a papaya tree with lots of papaya on it, now it has fallen and has been replaced by small papaya trees.
Thanks for responding - never eaten papaya!
@Poison_Girl (4163)
I see our driveway, sometimes a car or three in that driveway, the street, and the houses across the street. And, of course, various other things.
Overseas garden - overseas garden
Thanks for your response:)
@ralevi (1885)
T.V tuner - T.V tuner
My kitchen face the backyard.
Lovely flower - Lovely flower
Hello, thanks for responding:), what's with the TV tuner?
The back garden, mostly.. although you can see the top half (back of) of the back-street neighbours house as well, as the two seperate streets are back-ed onto one another, for some strange reason..
Anne Hathaway's cottage - Anne Hathaway's cottage
Hi there, thanks for responding:)
@massaj03 (4372)
Our neighbors house lol
Thanks for the response :)
@Sorathian (4329)
• Pakistan
I Don't Go To kitchen
OOOh creepy skull! Don't you cook or make drinks?
@ossie16d (11826)
There is a lawn which is in good condition, a couple of gum trees, an apricot tree, some shrubs and the chook pen. And oh if I look into the distance a little bit I can see a dry paddock with no crop in it due to lack of water and rain.
@shar_25 (1340)
My kitchen window faces my balcony. I can see who's coming if I peep out of my kitchen window.
Hi there, thanks for responding - good to see who's coming so you can pretend to be out!