Honestly Suffering

@Rite17 (773)
United Kingdom
Woke up this morning, feeling a little achy across my shoulders, as I often do with my line of work and have suffered since my teens with it. It wasn't until I was heading out of the door to work when my shoulder seized up and had chronic pain up my neck and down my shoulder. So suffered at work and popped pills to ease the pain. Couldn't resist using Ibrophen gel on my shoulder to ease it a bit so I can try and loosen the muscle. Can safely say in 2 years I hasn't been this bad!
Sorry to hear this, I hope you are feeling a bit better by now.
@Rite17 (773)
I am now I am home from work. Just my luck it eases soon as the day is over. I am lucky that way.
@Rite17 That sounds as if it may be stress related?
What you describe here is very bad. You might need medical attention as soon as possible.
@Rite17 (773)
Last time this happened, the doctor said its spazums of the muscles in the shoulder , just to take ibpropen to ease the inflamed muscles and to rest. But I have things to do and if I sit still I end up seizing up! So keep working and just take it easy. I now feel bit better now my day is over. Just hope I don't feel worse after bedtime.
@Rite17 you know your body best. I know how that is as well.
@kamel622 (311)
Oh goodness I hope that it feels better very soon. Living in constant pain is horrible.
@Rite17 (773)
Thanks, have been doing little movements to keep muscles moving and taken more pills to ease the pain and it is finally starting to feel better. At the end of the day after a hard day at work.. it starts to ease once I get home for the night! lol
• Valdosta, Georgia
I'm sorry, being in pain like that must be awful. =( I hope you feel better soon.
@fishtiger58 (30144)
• Momence, Illinois
I hope you can rest it a bit, hope it gets better quickly
@Rite17 (773)
Thanks, have been taking things easy and keeping it moving tiny bit to keep it supple. Glad I dont have to do shopping on my own this weekend!
@fishtiger58 (30144)
• Momence, Illinois
@Rite17 It's always good to have help when you're hurting.