Mood music

What kind of music do you listen to when you're feeling good, feeling angry, feeling solemn, or feeling sad? I'm kind of random...my moods can flip on a dime. I'm having mixed emotions at the moment. I like all kinds of music. I just went from George Michael to Miranda Lambert without a second thought. I'm interested in some new music that helps soothe the aforementioned moods. Please share with me.
My music is by whitney Houston. I love it all.
I love some Whitney Houston! I got pulled over in the late 80s at 10mph with Where Do Broken Hearts Go blasting. My best friend was posing on top of the car trying to get some boy's attention at a local park. Man, those were the days!
@visitorinvasion She got through a lot of broken hearts.
@sharon6345 Same here, along with the all famous I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
@Lucky15 (34209)
Random.too. from song to the 80s to sia.
I hear ya, I've already went from Santana to Taylor Swift, on to Bon Jovi...currently listening to Uptown Funk :)
@Lucky15 (34209)
@visitorinvasion bruno mars?
I love so many groups. The Eagles, Maroon 5, the Bee Gees, SuperTramp etc.....
I hear ya! I love classic rock too. My little sister is a Bee Gees fan, but Shaun Cassidy was more my style in those days.
@AD11RGUY (1266)
Ah, music. The international language. I mainly listen to instrumental music. New Age, World, Trance/Electronic/Dance, House, Dubstep, etc. On occasion I listen to the masterworks, Baroque in particular cuz guess what - I'm always Barouque! When I fancy the wordy stuff, I listen to real country (so called outlaw country [Why? Because it's good?]), or the better rock groups of the '70s like Alan Parsons Project, Elton John, Supertramp, ELO, Steely Dan, Toto, Queen and the like. I crave positive energy, so my moods don't really dictate what I will listen to. The kind of energy I wish to experience determines what I will play. Since that is always a desire for upbeat, happy connectivity, I usually avoid lyrical songs. That's saved for when I feel like singing (usually in my head - you're welcome). I need to listen to music more but at home "my" music isn't desirable ( I know - headphones. And then the weird looks cuz I'm dancin' in my chair) and at work - well, have you ever been in an auto shop? So I need to make get away time to just chill to the beat - before I find someone to beat!
It all depends on how I feel, but I do like most genres of music/
@JonnyRich (157)
• Blackburn, England
When I'm in a good mood ill always listen to upbeat music like uk hardcore and uk bounce same when I'm angry but when sad I like to listen to the slower kind of emotional stuff
@zenguwWu (31)
• Chongqing, China
my music is by Jasmine Thompson recently. i love her voice
@showup (35)
• Kenya
I kind of listen to all types of music.When i am feeling good i listen to urban hiphop the likes of schoolboyQ and Tyga.When i am angry though,i like to listen to RnB and soul music.It always gets me light headed and i tend to forget all the faults.I listen to house music when i am feeling sad,it always has a way of uplifting my spirits.Occasionaly,when i feel lonely i mask my feelings by listening to some oldschool gangster hiphop music.
@MGjhaud (21842)
i listen to all genres too, depends on my mood though. i love joss stone, jack johnson, incubus, deftones, the outfield, tori amos, amy winehouse, rage against the machine, korn and lot lot more..