Leisurely Working A Puzzle

https://pixabay.com/en/puzzle-pieces-of-the-puzzle-rates-1179870/
@HazySue (33926)
The weather outside is so beautiful that I have been able to set up a jigsaw puzzle outside to work on. It has been in the 70's the last two mornings in a row. I have been working on a Thomas Kinkaid puzzle. I love his pictures and they do make up into beautiful puzzles. There are, to me, a little harder that others but they are so worth working. The picture above is from Pixabay, it is not the puzzle I am putting together. I will have to do something about not being able to take pictures. I have been using Pixabay as my go to for pictures. It has some great ones. Have a wonderful day.
Puzzles are always so fun to do. Been a while since I've done a jigsaw one.
@HazySue (33926)
It seems to slow me down so I am not rushing around so much. I enjoy doing them/
I understand that problem. I bought a camera to alleviate that because I wanted to share pictures with everyone. I love Thomas Kincaid pictures. I even have a Bible that has his pictures in them.
@HazySue (33926)
I am going to have to buy a camera. I have seen a bible with pictures in it by him -- it is beautiful.
@HazySue Yes it is.
so glad ya were able to do such outdoors, hon. here i fear yer pieces would'a blown 'way, lol.
@HazySue (33926)
I did have to recue a couple of pieces that blew out into the yard but it was so worth it.
So good to hear that you can work on the puzzle outside and enjoy the weather while having some fun. I stink at puzzles, but I just may give one a try.
@HazySue (33926)
It is so relaxing to be outside with nature and working a puzzle slowly.