Mindfulness For Anxiety

By Kel
@kelz784 (975)
Australia
After being diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder a few years ago, I learnt about mindfulness. At first I wasn't convinced it would work, and thought it sounded like a heap of mumbo jumbo but it actually does work! I've got an app on my phone called "Smiling Mind" which I've found really helpful. Does anyone have anxiety? Do you use mindfulness? What other techniques do you use to manage your anxiety?
I try to thing good things and remove the bad away. So far it's working
@kelz784 (975)
That's a good plan. I try to do that too, but sometimes the anxiety creeps back in and takes over.
@Shiva49 (23426)
Anxiety is part of us but we can keep it at bay with proper attitude. I try my best and do not worry about the result. Also I do not regret the past or worry about the future; just face the present. So, a change in how we approach life in general helps - siva
@kelz784 (975)
Not regretting the past is a great concept. If it can't be changed, there isn't much point stressing about it! :)