what browser do u use?????????

FIREFOX or IE or OPERA or.............
@akotalagato (1335)
i use internet explorer. how about you, what browser do you use? by the way, are you able to open multiple mylot windows on your browser? i cant, and i dont know why, i was able to a few minutes ago.
i use both ie as well as firefox but prefer firefox than ie
@prj101 (97)
IE 6
oo IE7 was also released bhai try that
Hi hacker4u, I am currently using opera as my main browser. It is much faster when compared to other browsers. I like the overall speed performance of it. It has fast execution especially when returning back from previously visited pages. It is safe to use too. It has widgets like the add-ons of mozilla. Overall, I am so impressed and grateful with my opera browser. However, I also used mozilla and IE rarely if I need them. Have a nice day and God speed!
• Finland
I use Firefox and Opera but mostly Firefox.
good bhai same here
i don't like to eat when i am hungry.
so dont eat
I'm using FireFox 2.0 and I love to use FireFox... Internet Explorer is always a trouble, hanging and crashes make me lose all my works... FireFox Rocks..
I use Firefox 2.0 with FireTune
@unknownname (1082)
of course Internet Explorer ...still the best for me .. Firefox my 2nd option ...
@Jamian (2604)
I use mozilla firefox, it is better because we can avoid some viruses in firefox.
I use Firefox, and I love it. Works fine, blocks pop ups and it´s easy to use
IE but Firefox at my college.
@1login (368)
• Finland
ie - ie
IE fun:P