United States
September 9, 2006 8:31pm CST
I was using an allen wrench to tighten my paintball gun, and I stripped that little hexagon thing that you put the allen wrench in. what should I do?
3 responses
• Romania
1 Oct 09
its not a very good thing, i was in the same situation a few day ago, i ju bought a new part, it was very hard to take out the wracked one!
@rherdey (966)
• United States
10 Sep 06
If you are good at tools, you can take a screw driver preferly electric one and put a drill bit smaller then the screw you are trying to get out drill little in to secure it. then leave the drill bit in take a pair of pilers and should be able to get that out of there.
• United States
10 Sep 06
There are special tools to remove stripped screws. This website will be helpful for you: http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcnuts/stuckscrews.html