are you open in your parents in conversation talk??

tell me if your parents are very close to you...
My mother and I have become very close in the last several years. I tell her everything. I have evenconfessed my childhood sins to her. We get a laugh out of it now. There is nothing I won't do for my mother. She is the one who raised me to be the person I am today. She is my hero.
My mother knows all my secrets. she knows all my lovers,how if was and wasn't, She knows when I am happy,sad,in love,in lust,in doubt. she knows it all. My mom is my best friend she is so funny. my friends tell me all the time, they wish they caould talk to their parents like me. I also am hoping my daughter and I become this close. can you imagine your mother telling you about her bedroom affairs? I can we laugh all night over stuff..
Yes, we are close and we talk about pretty much everything...
@missyann73 (1457)
My mother is my best friend. she means the world to me and more. I would die for her in a heart beat
@ssh123 (31096)
All our family members are open in our conversations with parents.
I will speack out wit my parents directly, i will speak boldy wit my parents, am very close to them, because am honest and i will agree my good and bads if they finds.
@fizza10 (1718)
• Pakistan
yup i m...amongst us 3 bro n sis's ...i'm the only one to have guts enough to go n say my heart out....
yes i am open in my parents in convesation talk . i am very close to my parents . they are so nice and loveable .