The sea water in Padang Padang beach was cold.

Although Bali in Indonesia has tropical weather, still by 3.30 pm once the sunshine gets weaker the sea water is cold. It is in the Southern Hemisphere. As the Padang Padang beach is very clean travellers swim in the sea waters. It is fun. The ambience is also beautiful.
• Peoria, Arizona
I'm a wimp so any time I have been to the ocean (some beach in San Diego, I don't know which) it was too cold. Granted I have only been twice, it was still too cold for me haha
Thanks Felicia I loved the beach.
• Peoria, Arizona
@sathviksouvik thats good. I can't swim very well so I rather just stay away from the water haha
@DesirousDreamer Thanks Felicia, I enjoy swimming, but I found the water to be cold which was a bit unusual.
I would love to see these one day. I wonder why they are so cold?
Thanks Maezee yes I loved the beach.
@sathviksouvik It is in the southern hemisphere so it is some distance away from the sun.
@maximax8 (29129)
Padang Beach looks really pretty though I wonder why the sea is so cold. Yes, at midday the tropical sun heats the sea water. I would love to visit Bali in the future.
Thanks Maximax, I feel due to the positioning of the sun in the southern hemisphere, the heat is less. I was surprised to find the sea water cold. In India the major beaches have warm sea water.
@Icydoll (29619)
Very beautiful beach
thanks Icydoll yes the beach is very clean.
@caopaopao (12416)
Beautiful sea and beach.
Thanks Caopaopao yes I loved swimming in the beach.
@Courage7 (20119)
It truly is sensational thank you Dr.
Thanks Courage yes the beach is beautiful.
I love swimming when the water is not so cold. Sound like a lovely beach.
Thanks Rasma yes the water is cold.
@miketagz (8926)
I don't like too much cold, I'm so weak on temperature. Holidays is coming that's why you expect to have a cold weather until Mid of February.
Thanks Miketagz it is pleasant at noon time but is colder at afternoon.