Mylot peeps!

By C
@ShyBear88 (23910)
My mylot friends peeps for some reason a lot of us seem to not like Peeps! I get it it must be all that sugar that is coated in those marshmallow. Or is it a bright colors that only kids want to have. I know in my house these peeps don’t last long. So you can give my 3 kids all of your peeps that you don’t even want now that Easter is over. My kids love it because it’s one of the few gluten free and nut free treats they can have. Don’t worry mylot peeps like I said my kids will your Peeps for you. So don’t worry we got you covered.
My kids love those Peeps too so I'm sure they won't give them up for anyone . I actually do like them too, in fact I think the bunny ones taste the best (preferably the yellow or pink - and oh those ears ).
@ShyBear88 (23910)
I like the cute shapes but I’m not a big fan. I’ll eat them but they are not my favorite. My kids love it.
@ShyBear88 Funny how it seems like they have them for other holidays now. I still prefer the Easter ones - they taste the best .
@ShyBear88 (23910)
@much2say we get Christmas ones and so on. That’s because my youngest has a gluten allergy and these are one thing that the kids can all have that is gluten free and nut free
So glad Peeps can be consumed by your kids. A great treat for them. Peeps are too sweet for me but my husband sure loves Peeps.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
I like marshmallow I just don’t care for peeps as much. I’ll eat them if we have them.
@moffittjc (53759)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm not a big marshmallow fan in general, so that is probably one of the reasons I do not like peeps that much. I don't hate them either, it's just not my preferred Easter candy of choice.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
I prefer my marshmallow covered in chocolate! I don’t like s’mores but I like them dipped in chocolate a lot or in my hot chocolate. The kids could eat them all day long.
@moffittjc (53759)
• Gainesville, Florida
@ShyBear88 I'm a big s'mores fan! When my son and I go camping, that is our one must-have food item we bring with us. Even when we do our week-long backpacking trips, we somehow manage to squeeze in the supplies in our backpacks to make s'mores out on the trail.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
@moffittjc fun! I just like dipping things into chocolate that I like.
@resukill22 (11071)
I never saw that kind of marshmallow, just now, because my son love marshmallow and I always buy for him but not like that, hope we can have here in the store, it looks so cute
@ShyBear88 (23910)
We get them all over the US.
@resukill22 (11071)
@ShyBear88 oh so sad for me
@ShyBear88 (23910)
@resukill22 I’m guessing you live outside of the US
Its not the sugar for me, as i love sugar. Lol. And i love fluff so its strange to me that i dont like peeps anymore
@ShyBear88 (23910)
Taste buds change with age. My kids love them so I buy them for them often. I like marshmallow covered or dipped in chocolate
@ShyBear88 oh I know.. I like many things I didn't before, and vice versa. never tried it that way, besides smores as a kid of course. which i wasn't crazy about.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
@Courtlynn I still don’t like s’mores
I feel a sugar rush coming on.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
You don’t need to eat them to feel the rush.
@Nevena83 (23987)
• Serbia
They look so sweet.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
They are sweet
@dya80dya (14794)
They look great.
@ShyBear88 (23910)
Blue ones are my kids favorite colored ones next to the pink one.