global Village in Dubai

United Arab Emirates
Good Evening Everyone... I wanted to discuss with you about global village in UAE in Dubai Have you ever visited it and How it was, What is you impression about the country and it is people and are you going to visit it again next year?? did you have a culture shock as you arrived to Dubai?? i hope to hear good thinks
@May2k8 (9367)
I never went to other country, welcome to mylot. I think I would want to know about other country as well.
• United Arab Emirates
thanks for welcoming me and it's good to know about other countries. it is like you are preparing yourself for future travelling
@May2k8 (9367)
@missN19 I am not sure to take a trip someday, I just want to multiply my knowledge.
I have never visited Dubai but my friend's daughter worked in Dubai for a while. She did enjoy Dubai.
• United Arab Emirates
nice.. I hope you visit it soon by yourself ^^
@Sojourn (5929)
I never visited Dubai. Would like to visit there?
• United Arab Emirates
Actually I live in UAE where is Dubai located so I often go there ^___^
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!