There’s no celebration whatsoever.

@JustBhem (48511)
Davao, Philippines
While some of my friends flood my news feeds with photos of their celebration for Mother’s Day, here I am, wondering if some of them are really sincere celebrating the event or posting just for the sake of having to boast. Well, as for me. There is nothing to celebrate because of one reason, my Mother don’t deserve such celebration. Wanna know why? Because she was never a Mother to us, just a name. Never the responsibilities and the love. I envy some of my friends for having a Mother who’s love is unconditional. That even if they have their own Families, their Mother still supporting them with love and care. So don’t forget to say the 3 words to your Wonderful Mom. Happy Mother’s day to all mothers out there. You deserve all the love.
I know what it's like.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
What it’s like?
@JustBhem To have a mother who cared only about herself instead of the children she claimed to love but never showed it. To be treated like you were stupid and not worth the time. Yes, I know what it's like.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
@just4him And it hurts does it? I am still nurturing that kind of feeling.
@JustBhem I can understand what you are saying. I have met people here that are so proud of their children and grandchildren and I never had parents that were proud of me. I just had my grandfather that cared for me and he was the only one.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
I only have my Father to boast.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
@Hannihar How did you cope up?
@JustBhem I didn't actually. I went therapy and brought the babbage around with me all these years. I married the wrong person so I still have baggage. Sorry, I cannot give you some good news.
I do wonder sometimes if people are just posting to boast. It gets annoying. My mother has passed away. Every year on her birthday and on Mother's day, I put a picture of me and her as my profile picture.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
Me too, it give me the thought about it. And most of the time I get answer that they are just boasting.
@JustBhem That's sad, isn't it?
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
@iamdahmmy (1775)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I'm sorry to hear that.. Not having your mum in your life must have been real torture for you..I hope you will be a good mum to your children knowing what it means not to have a mother figure in one"s life..I guess some people are just plain mean
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
My mother is still alive but she doesn’t care at all.
@iamdahmmy (1775)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@JustBhem I know that your mum is still alive..I deduced that from your post..I just hope she will have a change of heart one day
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
@iamdahmmy I am still praying though.
My wonderfully loving mother passed away many years ago, and I still miss her every day of my life. I'm so sorry your mother isn't more loving to you.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
And I envy you for having a sweet Mother.
@JustBhem Thank you. I wish she was still here.
@1creekgirl (15586)
I'm sorry..mothers are supposed to be the next best thing to God's love. But not all of us have a mother like that. I didn't either.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, and thanks for understanding. Until now I still wonder why there are Mothers who does not want to be a Mother to their child.
@1creekgirl (15586)
@JustBhem I don't understand it either. We just have to use it to make us better than they were.
@Sreekala (29904)
Thank you so much for the wishes. There was nothing special in our home. I also have seen many messages from many people, posting mothers photos and wishing her through whatsap status.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
I see, it’s global.
@Poppylicious (10691)
All the Mother's Day love was lost on me ... we celebrate our mums in March!
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
Oh, so not in May?
@rakski (27068)
I usually do not post things like this in fb.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
Why?
so sorry there.I know the story about your mom.should not be this way.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
Even my Brothers are not celebrating with her.
@rsa101 (18536)
• Quezon City, Philippines
So sorry to hear about how you feel about your mom. I cannot judge you for having that feeling towards your mom since I really do not know the real story about her. I am still hoping that before its too late you can somehow both realize your being daughter and her being a mom to you. Moms are one special person to us since they were the one that sacrificed their life for you. I just hope she realizes that.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
I understand what a Mother is but that definition not suits her for she is a bad mother to us ever since.
@Babino (1170)
• Morocco
in my religion, islam, they say Heaven is under mothers feet, sadly, not all mothers deserve that prestige. I'm sorry to hear that i wish you love and happiness.
@JustBhem (48511)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, and I still wonder why there are people who are like that.