The Sun is Shining: It's a Good Day

@kareng (11913)
We are off to a good start for Monday. The sun is out and it is bright and beautiful. I am hoping that the drying process will get a good start. I know it will take several days to dry up enough to get the mower out. In the meantime, we are going to be working outdoors. I need to pick up all the sticks and mainly limbs that fell out of the trees. This will have the yard ready to be mowed when it dries up. Another project is to get the limb cutter out and take care of some drooping limbs. We suspect that there are a couple that may be interfering with the satellite signals. We had a weather notice this morning and there is no rain in a 250-mile radius. I am looking forward to dry weather today and the sunshine. Yippee.
It's still sunny here, but thunderstorms are fast approaching. Enjoy the sunshine!!!
@kareng (11913)
Our summer pattern of thunderstorms should start today. Personally, I'm hoping we miss them this weekend. The ground is still soft after a whole week of nice and sunny weather.
@kareng Our son has had your type of weather, which hasn’t been good for having tree stumps removed.
@kareng (11913)
@DianneN That kind of weather is good for nothing but sitting inside and watching it rain. This one came up roots and all. Just need to cut it all up.
@Nakitakona (4250)
Hello! That's so nice that you've a good weather today.
@kareng (11913)
Yes it was after a week of rain some of it all day and all night. We need to dry out here.
@kareng That's good. Ours is not consistent. It may rain unexpectedly but not as often as ut should be for the farmers' farm needs rain.
@kareng (11913)
@Nakitakona I'm ready for the summer pattern of afternoon showers that are quick and hit or miss. That is much better than rain all day for days in a row.
@LowRiderX (9335)
• Serbia
I'm glad you have the sun ... I forgot how it looks There was rain for days, never was like this before
@kareng (11913)
That is the same weather pattern we had a couple of weeks ago. I feel for you. We have had pretty weather this week and sunshine so I hope that is on its way to you!
@LowRiderX (9335)
• Serbia
@kareng I hope so. But they still write that they will fall for days.
@kareng (11913)
@LowRiderX We got another 4 hours of rain this morning and it is back to mush here. I am so ready for it to dry out and be nice weather for a change.
@simone10 (29517)
I wish we would get some sun here. It's been cloudy and cool for several days.
@kareng (11913)
We are hitting 90's next week. Not sure I"m ready for that, but better than rain every day for sure.
@simone10 (29517)
@kareng we had two days of 90s a few days ago and we are having 90s again in a few days.
@kareng (11913)
@simone10 Looks like we will have them through next week and no rain until Wed. or later.
@moonandstars (16446)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
You really had a beautiful day. I hope rain is just here today and, some break from it. I could definitely use some sun as well
@kareng (11913)
We have had pretty weather all week. Thunderstorms which are hit and miss are now in our forecast for the weekend. That is more of the summer routine.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@kareng Yes; according to weather, we really can't tell which season is anymore
@kareng (11913)
@moonandstars I really think the seasons are shifting. It used to be cold in September when I was young. Now it is hot. March and April used to be fairly warm and they are now cold.
@LindaOHio (4489)
Rain and 49 here today.
@kareng (11913)
@LindaOHio That's cold, especially with the rain. I hope you had better weather last week. I'm behind again with notifications and plugging away here.
@LindaOHio (4489)
@kareng It's going to be 85 on Sunday. That's way too warm!
@kareng (11913)
@LindaOHio I can handle the 85. We have been hitting the upper 80's for a few weeks now. Next week we get the 90's. I am not looking forward to that. Paired with the high humidity, it will feel like it is in the 100's.
@wolfgirl569 (15715)
• Marion, Ohio
We had rain this morning. It never got out of the 50s either.
@kareng (11913)
That is a bit chilly. I hope it has warmed up for you.
@wolfgirl569 (15715)
• Marion, Ohio
@kareng The last couple of days have been a lot better. In the 80s today
@kareng (11913)
@wolfgirl569 We had a good week with some sunshine, a short shower yesterday but a nice thunder bumper this morning for about 4 hours. It is a mess here again. We are supposed to be in the 90's this week. I hope mostly sunshine or light showers if we have to get more rain.
The weather over the last several days has been much to wet to do any yard work and even today as it is slowly drying out and more tomorrow but still cool, our yard work has been post-poned till the weekend ! Oh even with dreary cloudy cooler weather today it still has been a good day for me
@kareng (11913)
Our ground still hasn't dried out with a week of good weather. Now the daily thunderstorms are setting in so we will see what that brings. We were planning yard ward this weekend but had to rewire the trailer to get the mower to our other house to do yard there. Behind on everything..
@kareng you'll catch up and when you do and the chores are done, you can relax ! Enjoy the rest of your weekend Karen
@kareng (11913)
@enlightenedpsych2 We are still trying to catch up. Too much going on. Can only try. I don't give up easily.
@Janet357 (16364)
i wish good weather would continue there so that you could do all your stuff
@kareng (11913)
We had pretty weather for a week and the ground is still soft. We are moving into the regular summer schedule of daily thunderstorms which are hit and miss.
@kepweng (24046)
here still raining and strong winds
@kareng (11913)
You must be in the south eastern part of US?
We have sunshine, finally, too. We have so much water-logged soil in our backyard. Hope it dries up a bit.
@kareng (11913)
After a week of no rain and mostly sunshine here, the soil is still soft and mushy. I hope we have short thunderstorms if we get any rain that is in the forecast for the next few days.
Wow, I wish the sun was shining here! we might have to wait until tommorrow for that. i was looking at the radar, and it looked like the rain was about over, but I think it is still drizzling.
@kareng (11913)
I hope you have seen some sunshine by now. Sorry, late on responses with dr. appointments and other things that had to be taken care of ASAP.
@CarolDM (28385)
We also have sunshine. Enjoy!
@kareng (11913)
Yay :)
Enjoy the sun's rays to the max.
@kareng (11913)
I did. Now we have the regular pattern of hit and miss thunderstorms in the forecast. That's okay. I can deal with that.
It has rained all yesterday and today which suck. Not to mention rain but it is cold too.
@kareng (11913)
Yep, cold and rain just makes me miserable. I feel ya.
If the sun is shining.It is always a great day.
@kareng (11913)
I agree--unless the temperature is over 100 degrees and high humidity to go along with it.
glad that sunshine's graced yer neck 'f the woods. yer day sounds like mine from yesterday 'n i spent a good portion 'f the day pickin' twigs 'n broken limbs. a tad disappointed o'er the weeds 's they'd gotten a really good drink 'n yet still'n not release from the ground'n their entirety. i reckon 'fter so long with no precipitation they decided they'd jest hang'n?? 'njoy yer day!
@kareng (11913)
Beautiful week but still soggy ground after all that rain. Hoping we miss the scattered thunderstorms in the forecast for the next few days, at least not get ALL of them.
@kareng (11913)
@crazyhorseladycx Moderate rain for about 4 hours this morning and everything is a total mess again. We need some good sunshine and to miss the daily thunderstorms for at least a week and half.
@kareng oh dear :( i'd sure like to cash'n those 4hrs 'f moderate rain. 'd be nice to hear the pasture give a sigh 'f relief. hopefully yer gonna dry out fer a bit. 'tis always nice to be rid 'f the mud to where's ya can get out 'n tend thingies, but 'round here we wonder if'n when it'll e'er rain 'gain.