What Should Be Done to Be Your Friend?

"What are friends for?" I was inspired by an optimostic woman here whom I met recently. She had a good post about a friend, a true friend. Thus, this poem came to being about friendship and what should be done, that's the question. Doing What? F inding someone isn't easy R econsidering him as a friend. I ntention may be good or bad E nvying is unstoppable N evertheless it could be ward off D epending much from Divine Intervention. S earching again doesn't come natural H eavenly prompting spells right direction I n friendship, happy life assured P raying guarantees it. That's FRIENDSHIP. Any idea about friendship?
Did *you* write this poem or the member you've mentioned here?
I wrote that poem. She had written her own too. That's why I was inspired to write my own too. If you're keen enough to notice it, it's an acrostic of the word FRIENDSHIP.
@Nakitakona I didn't notice this. Maybe you should make that clear by leaving space between the first and the second letter. F inding R econsidering etc.
@MALUSE Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I will edit it.
@Nakitakona Yes, to me a friend is someone that supports you no matter what the situation is. A true friend is loyal to you and will not be afraid to tell you if you are wrong in something. Someone you can talk to about if being stuck in something and not sure what to do. They will listen and if have suggestions will suggest things to you but you make the final decision.
You're right, absolutely right. That's what friends are for.
@Nakitakona Thank you.
@Nakitakona You're welcome.
@eLsMarie (4350)
A true friend will not sugar coat anything just to maintain close ties with you. He/she should stay genuine as possible and will stab you in the front. If you know what I mean.
I got it. He or she maintains the confidence that is entrusted to him/her.
@eLsMarie (4350)
@Nakitakona True. Being a friend means he/she should be trustworthy. I've known a lot of people in the past and the pain that they've given me taught me a lot of lessons. Good thing I chose not to be with them anymore.
@eLsMarie You're relieved then. You've now the peace of mind.
• Tokelau
A true friend will catch you when you fall..
I have experienced it. So sad, we're no.longer friends, but lovers and finally get married.
• Tokelau
@Sreekala (31909)
A true friend will be there for you when you are in need.
There is a saying about. "A friend in need is a friend indeed."
@Sreekala (31909)
@Nakitakona Yes, but it is difficult to get such a friend these days?
@Sreekala That's why you should be friendly and pray for guidance.
@simplfred (9340)
Nice acrostic poem, my friend.
Glad to hear that. Thanks.
@debjani1 (6028)
Nice poem. Feeling proud to be your friend. Thanx that my discussion helps you. Feel free to ask anything.
You've inspired me and then we become an instant friend here. Thanks.
Best friends is someone who know the worst thing about me but still accepted me.
That's one of his good attributes.
@Aansh13 (4244)
Friendship is the essence of life, and friend is a true soulmate that comforts your soul, that is your happy place.
Precisely for you've pointed that out.