"Thats Disturbing"

@FourWalls (19039)
One of the people I follow on Facebook is Birmingham, Alabama meteorologist James Spann. He's amazing. If you don't believe me, spend eight hours watching his coverage of the 2011 Super Outbreak in Alabama. And, believe me, that will NOT be "boring:" you will be riveted to the screen when you see a tornado on their "sky cam" and literally see the steeple of a church be taken down on live TV by a twister. It's heartbreaking....but amazing. Anyway, every weekday evening his TV station (33/40) has a "behind the scenes" live pre-newscast Facebook video, where they show what's coming up on the news. They always go to Spann's office to see a more detailed look at the weather than he can give in a three-minute forecast on the air. This evening, as the two news anchors walked down the hall toward Spann's office (which is way in the back of the studio, based on the way they show things), they were discussing the new Speedo unveiled today: a denim Speedo. As they reached Spann's office the first thing they asked Spann (who's about 65, maybe a little older) if he'd ever worn a Speedo. "No," Spann replied without looking up from the multiple screens of weather data on a MacBook and two iPads in front of him. "We were just discussing this," the anchor said. "They unveiled a new Speedo today: it's denim." Spann, again, didn't look up, but had a response that I'm sure we all agree with. "That's disturbing." Tell me about it. I'd rather have a Speedoo than a Speedo!
Skip navigation Sign in Search Loading... Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... YouTube TV - No long term contract Loading... Live TV from 70+ channels. No cable b
I think you have a crush on James Spann, I do like his weather predictions.
@FourWalls (19039)
Yep, his suspenders are hot.
@FourWalls You checked his body out.
Never heard this before. I like the beat to this song.
@debjani1 (5889)
Its okay to me. The words are not so clear. But thanx for sharing.