Similar or opposites make better friends...

@Aansh13 (11314)
New Delhi, India
May 14, 2019 11:45pm CST
I personally feel, differences in personality makes better friends. All my close friends have different outlook compare to me, even their perception also differ. But I somehow feel that opposite make a better combination... What say...???
6 people like this
6 responses
@Sojourn (13836)
• India
15 May 19
I think initially people get attracted to the differences.But gradually they try to find commonalities.
4 people like this
@Aansh13 (11314)
• New Delhi, India
15 May 19
Yaa... But do you believe the same in friendship...???
2 people like this
@Sojourn (13836)
• India
15 May 19
@Aansh13 I believe so in friendship too
2 people like this
• Laguna, Philippines
15 May 19
Let me put it this way, I think it is good when your personality is 75% matched with him/her. I don't know. I think it is essential to a friendship that you agree more on things than not. It actually is (most of the time) the reason why you want someone to be your friend. The other 25%? I think this portion is something that will test and strengthen your relationship as friends. After reaching 75%, this 25% will start fights, misunderstanding, etc which I think will give a more solid foundation once you overcome it.
• Laguna, Philippines
15 May 19
@Aansh13 I just made that up. But still, I think those are the right numbers. :D
1 person likes this
@Aansh13 (11314)
• New Delhi, India
15 May 19
@jennisonpangan Oh is that so... I kind of believe them and convinced
1 person likes this
@Aansh13 (11314)
• New Delhi, India
15 May 19
That's the numbers... Thanks for sharing
1 person likes this
@Sreekala (34312)
• India
15 May 19
Opposite friendship often get diverted. I am happy with the similar group.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
15 May 19
I don't know, haven't talk to my friends back in college.My last friends was those from mylot as well, but we haven't seen each other for a while.
2 people like this
@Janet357 (75651)
15 May 19
This is true. Just what they say opposites attract.
2 people like this
@Nakitakona (56300)
• Philippines
15 May 19
I am confused but as for me the common personal traits of friends make friendship binding and lasting.
1 person likes this