Yay Found My Hoodi

Redlands, California
Found my wind breaker and true no hood more cold, but had nothing to do with this. Want my hood because pretty sure not proud of this world. Maybe get the courage but probably will not, fighting ha, this country has some work to do to get its honorableness back
A hood can be super comforting . . . shut out the world if even for a moment. Glad you found yours!
• Redlands, California
Indeed, I do try to be cautious with stores though, unless I know the workers I always put it down because here people tend to think you gonna rob the place if it is up.
@crossbones27 Oh - yah - there is that to consider too - don't wear it in stores! We wouldn't want to see you in the news where they're asking if anyone has any information on who that is .
• Redlands, California
@much2say Geez miss lady how criminal do you think I am.
I am hoping you don't lose it again. I am not sure how the rest of the day will be. I hope you have a good one where ever that takes you.
• Redlands, California
Me too, damn I get to messy sometimes. Throw clothes on top of clothes. I need to become one of those organized people.
@crossbones27 I wish you luck with that.
• Redlands, California
@sharon6345 Thanks I need it, how have you been miss lady.
I like wearing a hood too. Like the anonymity it provides for my introvert self.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, love my hoodi or hoody, hell, never could spell, why does it matter now? Nothing makes me more comftable than my hoodie. Ah, maybe that is how you spell it. This one new but I still wear the one Tristan made mince meat out of. Torn to shreds and still warmer than my new one.
Good morning.Glad you found it
• Redlands, California
Thanks bud, I was happy, rained last night got a bit chillier than thought.
I'm glad you found it.
• Redlands, California
Thanks miss lady, it did put me in a better mood.
@didinedhia (4692)
• Algeria
im glad!??
• Caracas, Venezuela
I love hoods, even when I buy sweaters I make sure it has a hood included, otherwise I am buying.