PayPal gave my money back after many months

@dya80dya (15368)
Romania
A few months ago I verified my account on PayPal. They took almost $6 from me. I asked for 3 codes because the first one didn't work. And they never returned my money back. And a few days ago I received my money back. I thought that PayPal stole that money from me. I wonder why it took such a long time. Did this happen to you?
@tech40 (15447)
Wow! I'm surprised that it takes you many months for you to received it because when I verified my paypal it only takes few minutes then I got refunded, but I'm so happy for you that you've been refunded
@dya80dya (15368)
I think PayPal had a problem. It wasn't normal to get refunded after a few months.
@tech40 (15447)
@dya80dya Maybe, because PayPal is a given company and there are lots of accounts are created, but they should have tons of employees who's gonna check everything, Have you tried to contact them before about the refund?
@dya80dya (15368)
@tech40 No, I haven't tried to contact them. Maybe this is why they gave my money back after a few months.
@DianeBorg (534)
• Malta
I am happy that you had your money back, it never happened to me yet and hope it never does.
@dya80dya (15368)
Don't you verify your PayPal?
• Malta
@dya80dya I verify the original account.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paypal can be very slow.
@dya80dya (15368)
Did this happen to you?