YUCK

@xander6464 (14025)
Wapello, Iowa
MyLot Exclusive #190 I hope you like today's title. I took a lot of time and went to a lot of trouble to come up with the perfect way to describe today. I think it's really good, if I do say so myself. And I do. Not too wordy. Not too concise. It's in that perfect Just Right Goldilocks Zone. And it tells the whole story...Except for those moments that weren't yucky but they just get in the way of the theme so we won't go into them here...Except for the details. And since we have a little more space available, let's go over them. It's cold (55 degrees, which is also 13 C) and very windy. Trump is still President. I still don't have a flying car and Margot Robbie still hasn't invited me to go down under with her. I could go on but why bother when YUCK says it all? That's about it for today. Tomorrow might be better. It's supposed to be 79 (26 C). Will that prediction come true? Or will tomorrow be YUCK, Volume II? Only The Shadow knows for sure and you will, too, if you tune in tomorrow. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel.
@CarolDM (28236)
I will trade weather. We got close to 90 today and humidity was yuck.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
I would gladly take that weather.
It seems that you really feel yuck today. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
Me, too. I hope everyone has a better day.
@xander6464 I hope you had a great today.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
@Shavkat It was OK.
@GreatMartin (8778)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
"It's supposed to be 79 " That's a cold wave here--especially this time of the year--we have had a high of 90 everyday this month so far! And I LOVE it!
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
We had one 90 degree day and then it got cold again.
There are days when I get up and suddenly I just feel like crying. I have no idea why and it takes me a while to start functioning normally. I sure hope you feel a lot better tomorrow.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
Today was much better. Mornings can be depressing like that, I can understand why you feel like crying sometimes.
@RubyHawk (31757)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Sorry about that. i hope you'll have a better day tomorrow. My day wasn't perfect but it wasn't yucky.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
Thanks, Ruby. I hope tomorrow is perfect for both of us.
@ParaTed2k (22938)
• Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Still no flying car? You're right YUCK!! Robert Zameckis made promises!!! ;~)
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
So did The Jetsons! I also want my robot housekeeper.
@ParaTed2k (22938)
• Sheboygan, Wisconsin
@xander6464 Hey, you can have a robot vaccuum and an Echo.... that's a start. Though neither rock the maid uniform like Rosey. ;~)
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
@ParaTed2k I know but I've been waiting patiently for over 50 years and I'm just about out of patience.
I'm sorry you had a YUCK day. Mine was okay. We had 61 here and no rain until the overnight hours. It's still raining, so that could be yuck too, especially since we don't need said rain. I hope today will be a good day for you.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
I don't mind the rain at all if it's warm. I could live without wind, too, which we've had a lot of. Today was better, 80 and no rain but still windy. I got a lot of outside stuff done that I couldn't do in the cold and rain.
@xander6464 That's good you could get a lot of outdoor stuff done. I saw the weather map and noticed Iowa is no longer looking like it's flooded, which is good.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
@just4him The rain has slowed down a lot. It rained for a while last night but it's not lasting all day anymore.
@FayeHazel (28420)
I hope you get over the case of the yucks. Here it is about 50 and raining. What does the sun look like again?
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
I have good news for you. I remembered to get film so I took a few pictures. One of them outside. As soon as I get them developed, I'll send them.
@FayeHazel (28420)
@xander6464 Ooo be sure to get them on disc too! That's a new feature at the photo places :-D
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
@FayeHazel I have one of those cameras! Well, I used to. I haven't seen it in a while.
@Sojourn (5193)
I am craving for the weather at your side, as it is yuck here in just the opposite way(36 C) Creative write up btw.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
Thanks, Jojo. I wish it was that warm here.
• Dallas, Texas
I don't need to rant. You did a better job than I could do today. Reminds me of a little chime my mom made up when she did radio commercials. "Don't cuss, call us, and we will do your cussing for you." - my mom was good at that back in the days of radio, before t.v. came out. Okay, it was a jingle. I forgot what they called it then.
@xander6464 (14025)
• Wapello, Iowa
"Don't cuss, call us, and we will do your cussing for you." ----I really like that. What business was it for?