Good Tuesday Morning MyLotters

@kareng (12130)
Good morning friends. I am trying to get an early start here on MyLot today and get those notifications nipped. My internet was out last night so I did not get to do my normal interactions here before my reading time. Today I have to run to the feed store and get Starter food for my "teenage" chickens. Yes, the babies are not babies anymore. I also need feed for the adult chickens so off to the feed store I go later this morning or this afternoon. My hubby went back to work today. I got up and fixed him a breakfast to go of English muffins with an egg, cheese and ham on them. I am debating going back to bed for a nap. We worked in the yard here yesterday and did our yard at the other house the day before. I am feeling it this morning, especially in my legs and knees. So no big plans today. I am just going to the feed store and maybe pop into Lowes to see what is new in the Garden Center on the clearance racks. Have a great day, everyone. Photo: Pixaby, public domain
I hope you enjoy your day. It is overcast and rainy here. I am hoping that will knock us down a few degrees.
@kareng (12130)
Yes, the rain should help out with that. We are in 90's and it feels good.
@kareng I just do not like the 90s at all, way too hot for me. I know some thrive in the heat, that's not me.
@kareng (12130)
@ScribbledAdNauseum I hate the cold that much. lol. And the cold aggravates my arthritis and Fibro, so I love the summer.
@LindaOHio (4959)
There's your picture. You posted twice. You know you can add the picture to your first post on Edit.
@kareng (12130)
It only showed up once here and that is the one I edited to add picture back. Humm. Must have been a MyLot or internet flub.
Sounds like you have a productive days in the works.
@kareng (12130)
I would rather stay home and be productive. I need a delivery service to run all the errands. That would make me happy.
I can feel the pain in your legs and knees. My constant companion. I hope you had a good nap and got the feed you needed for the chickens.
@kareng (12130)
Yep, just about constant here too. Getting old is not fun, is it? I did have a good nap and felt more human when I woke back up. I am glad the hubby is back at work, but not ready for 4 am mornings.
@kareng Y'know as a kid, I thought it was the best being old. Now, not so much.
@kareng (12130)
@just4him I know; I used to think adulthood meant freedom. I couldn't wait to go to work too.
@Nakitakona (5107)
Have a nice day and God bless.
@kareng (12130)
Thank you and back at you.
@kareng I am so glad to receive it back.
@kareng (12130)
@wolfgirl569 (16210)
• Marion, Ohio
I will be going tomorrow for food for us and the critters.
@kareng (12130)
I think tomorrow will be flea market day for me. The way I feel right now I may be staying home.
@wolfgirl569 (16210)
• Marion, Ohio
@kareng Hope you feel like going and find some goodies
@kareng (12130)
@wolfgirl569 I put it off until Friday :) Today had a good bit to do around the house. I know I will have a lot of straightening up to do in my booth :(
@Sreekala (31909)
Good morning to you and we have evening here already.
@kareng (12130)
Yep hope you are relaxing.
@Sreekala (31909)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Have a wonderful day and nap if you decide to kareng.
@kareng (12130)
Thank you and I hope you had a nice day as well.
@rakski (31937)
morning to you! I will be hitting the bed soon.