What are your opinion about US and China issue about Huawei technology?

am a Iphone and android user. My opinion is neutral because they are both doing good in the industry of technology. I just hate the chinese people broke their Iphone to show American how they are mad.
• Zimbabwe
My opinion is neutral too; Both phones are special in their own ways..
Let us wait what will be the next step that they will do. we cannot give comment now because the issue is premature. Let us respect the decision of the US Government if it is for security purposes then let us accept it.
• Chengdu, China
Trump's so-called national security issue has nothing to do with Huawei. There is no evidence that Huawei threatens America national security. All of Trump's actions against Huawei are aimed at curbing the Chinese high-tech industry represented by Huawei from overtaking the USA
• Chengdu, China
Trump's performance reflects his envy of China and his anxiety that the United States is about to be overtaken
@LestatPen (3225)
I am glad it was blocked Huawei and 5G is not good for people.
• Chengdu, China
5G network is faster and more stable, most importantly, it's equipment does not need optical fiber, so it is more cheaper
@Nakitakona (4002)
I just wait and see. In fact. I am using a Huawei phone run by Android.
• Chengdu, China
It is obviously that Trump can't stand the fact that huawei's huge market gains hurt iPhone, and that's the whole point. Huawei is just better than iPhone.