Elevate Your Thoughts

Elevate Your Thoughts
In order for you to live a life of faith you must erase the doubt. The battle is always in the mind what are you thinking are your thoughts causing you to walk in doubt and dispair or are they causing you to live out your life in faith. Positive thoughts create a positive life Negative thoughts create a negative life.It is up to us whether we choise to live a negative or positive life its all starts in the mind.. what are you thinking really. what you are thinking will determine whether you live a negative or positive the choice is up to you.
@Nakitakona (4102)
What I am thinking is that I am confused to what you are talking. Can you not put it simply. Just like the thinker is the doer.
It should not be confusing all i am talking about is living a positive life that will result in a positive out come rather then a negative one you are what you think so think positive thoughts to create a positive outlook in life.
@VoiceofTruth7 That's better. You should have included it in your post then.
@1hopefulman (41640)
So true! Faith and doubt are opposites. We need to feed our faith and keep it strong.
To live a Positive Life You Must have Faith In God and Yourself He WIll See You Through.
@1hopefulman (41640)
@VoiceofTruth7 True enough, we need to live by faith and not by sight.
• Rustenburg, South Africa
I do agree with you! Sometimes you worry about something so much that you become more negative than really necessary. Rather talk it out with the relavant person or with someone who will give positive advise and stop the negative thoughts in its tracks! Believe that God will be with you all the way rather to keep on worrying!!
I do not know if you have ever heard the song why worry when you can pray trust Jesus He will lead the way. Many of us spend so much time worrying that we forget to pray but God is waiting on us To Pray and Trust Him In All Things God is the One who can give us peace in the Midst of the storm. As you said it is best that we go to the person that we have an issue with and talk it out with them
• Rustenburg, South Africa
@VoiceofTruth7 So true! We have an amazing God. Enjoy your day!!
@iamdahmmy (1847)
• Lagos, Nigeria
So true...that's why i don't surround myself with negativities.
I exist with a negative person but i do not allow them to bring me down to there level.
@iamdahmmy (1847)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@VoiceofTruth7 that's good..
@Aansh13 (3475)
Positivity is the essence of living healthy and happy life..
Yes It is we choose which seeds we plant in life positive or negative the choice is ours.
@mandala100 (61209)
What's that doubt my friend?
i do not have doubt people do i am speaking in general just a phrase i am using to demonstrate that some people focus on the nagative and doubting what is going wrong in there life rather then seeing the blessing in the pain or seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Very wise advice you have given us.
@parpande (1071)
• Bangalore, India
6h
@VoiceofTruth7 This whole world is abundance in negativity and positivity , that depends on what an individual choose to harvest.
@raveeen (1425)
Don't you think thaw we all know that?